Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

How must clubs like Dinamo Moscow and Red Star Belgrade feel as they were excluded for FFP-rules? They lost a lot of revenues and experience for the players (and upgrading their transfervalue). Hope there is some way they can sue this corrupt bunch of “football-lovers” with all their m@l@kies like #equalgame and #respect. 

The investments that come out of the Middle East all have the goal of self-aggrandizement at their core. These people think they literally own the world, and deserve the right to do anything they want. How else can on explain their demands to meet directly with the heads of FIFA and UEFA to "resolve" these issues? It's absolutely absurd.

That line about the guy preferring to spend 30 million on the best 50 lawyers, and telling them to sue FIFA out of existence, is very telling. The world weaning itself off of their product cannot come soon enough. Then, they can go back to sucking on sand clods as they drift into irrelevance once again.

Μπασκετικό το παρακάτω άρθρο που δείχνει την αλητεία του συμπολίτη όπως την βίωσε το Περιστέρι. Νταβατζής προπονητής, αλητείες της εξέδρας, πολεμικό κλίμα, και όλα τα υπόλοιπα που εμείς πολύ καλά γνωρίζουμε από τον θίασο με τα κιτρινόμαυρα. Την ομάδα που μετά τη φυγή Γκάλη αποτελεί το απόλυτο ρεζίλι και την έννοια του ξεφτιλισμένου σωματείου. Ναι, ukworm, κάποτε είχατε τον καλύτερο παίκτη στην Ελλάδα και κερδίσατε πάμπολλες κούπες. Στα δικά μου χρόνια όμως, είστε ένα σωματείο που μόνο ξεφτίλα και ασέβεια έχει να δείξει. Με τα ψέμματα και τις μπαρούφες. Από τα δισεκατομμύρια του Λάσκαρη, τις παλέττες του Καρύπα, και τα υπέρογκα χρέη του Λάμπρου Σκόρδα. Σιχάματα της χώρας. Σας κατάλαβε και το Περιστέρι!

http://www.gazzetta.gr/basketball/basket-league/article/1293782/kae-peristeri-den-tha-akoloythisoyme-ton-aggeloy-stin-epideixi-aliteias-vid

Αγώνες μπάσκετ δεν βλέπω ποτέ. Ή σχεδόν ποτέ.

Είδα το Τενερίφη - ΠΑΟΚ όμως και καραγούσταρα. Στο Ουεφάκι του μπάσκετ βέβαια, αλλά ωραία νίκη!

Σίγουρη νίκη αυτή. Θα φάει καλά ο φαποκράτορας. Ιδέα δεν έχω δηλαδή τι ομάδα έχουν τα ερπετά, αλλά ότι και να έχουν θα φάνε καλά! Από τον Ήφαιστο μπορεί να χάσουμε, αλλά από το σκουλήκι δύσκολα. Εντωμεταξύ θα έχει συνέντευξη τύπου ο Μπάνε. Για να δούμε τι σκατά θα πει. Είναι κρίμα που η ομάδα παίζει με ψιλοχιλιάρικα. Θα ήταν ωραία να έμπαινε ο Ιβάν.

I will continue in this section, Pash and indeed ”Language In Obscurity” is a good name for a band. “Tough Language in Obscurity” would even be better. Till would love this name. He also was part of “Skills in Pills”.

By the way: I managed to get a ticket (well in fact two tickets as I will be going with a lawyer I know from work and happened to be a fan too) for the Rammstein-concert in Rotterdam on the 25th of June next year. The concert will be held in the stadium of Feyenoord. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BostonThanatos said:

Guys, because in my old age, my memory isn't what it used to be.  Can someone tell me whaich game this season we actually played good football?  Besides the few European matches.  In the league, which game made you say "Wow!!! We're playing ball!" ??

What Christo said is true. Besides the match against Panathinaikos we didn't play good football. Only 15-20 minutes here and there.

I don't think there are many teams that can entertain you the "old way". An entertaining game for me was AEK-Aris 4-0 for example.

But seriously, we haven't smashed any team. As for example we did against BATE Borisov. And yes, plenty of our opponents are worse teams than BATE. But the way Greek teams approach the matches against PAOK is basically parking the bus. And Lucescu didn't find yet a good strategy to win this tactic. So, what we end up doing is giving a sense that we play as needed to win the games. And I know it's not too satisfying to watch. But what is satisfying to me is that all Greek teams know they are gonna lose.

And again, not sure there is a Greek team that can play "satisfying" football. Some say Panathinaikos does. Oh well...

• 2 weeks later...

What would you say is the threshold to feel sorry for your annual salary?

I know it's subjective and depends on what your social circle is. Obviously there are people who might earn 15K per year and others who earn 1,5m per year. So, just give me your subjective opinion (without disclosing your salary).

By the way, χρόνια πολλά!

As you said, it's very subjective. Some criteria:

• Am I making less than the industry average for my position or experience? How much less?
  • What are my friends making?
    • More importantly, what are people who I consider part of my same social class making?
  • What are the limitations to my spending power? Can I barely afford rent, or am I only holding off on big luxury items (or somewhere in between)?

This was an excellent philosophical exercise!