Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

The city I was born in has a Greek population in the low-five figures that is almost exclusively descended from my mom's village, which has a winter time population of about 1,000. Be fruitful and multiply, indeed.

I'll be hitting Greektown next week, although I do remember, Chris, you telling me that it is starting to fade. I had to take some trousers to a tailor and it just so happened that the lady who owned the place was from a village near Movemvasia. She also said that Greektown is not what it used to be.

On 9/14/2018 at 1:48 PM, Blackhawk said:

You guys have to realize that at least 80% of Greeks in the Chicago area originate from Tripoli, and specifically from one village.  

Κι εκεί μειοψηφία είσαι ρε Χρήστο γαμώτο. ΠΑΟΚτσής μέσα σε ΠΟΚίτες και Βορειοελλαδίτης μέσα σε Πελοποννήσιους!

• 2 weeks later...

Ααα τώρα κατάλαβα. Ε μωρέ Χρήστο, ξέρεις τώρα, να περνάει η ώρα. Εξάλλου δεν βρίσκεις εύκολα οπαδούς της μεγαλύτερης ομάδας της Β. Ελλάδας κάπου. Και τώρα που ανέβηκαν και συσπειρώθηκαν έχει γέλιο η υπόθεση. Πρέπει να έχουν και καμία 15.000 διαρκείας σύμφωνα με την τελευταία καταμέτρηση οπότε το να μιλήσουμε για τα πρωταθλήματα τους εν μέσω WWII ή εμφυλίου έχει ενδιαφέρον.

• 2 weeks later...

This Dutch/New Zealand band is touring in The Netherlands. Therefore they appeared in a Dutch show to draw attention. Never heard of this band that plays a mix of folk, blues, funk and psychedelic trance, with influences of jazz, ragtime, American Songbook from the 30’s en filmmusic from the 40’s. But the name of the band got my attention rightaway ?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...