Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

Οχι φίλε, ίσα που χαίρομαι για τα αγγλικά σου. Απλά επειδή εχουμε γνωριστεί απο κοντά δεν περίμενα ποτέ να επικοινωνίσουμε σε άλλη γλώσσα εκτος απο ελληνικά. Να σου πω την αλήθεια, θυμάμαι που μου έλεγες οτι ήθελες να πας Γερμανία για μεταπτυχιακό αλλα για Αμερική (μόνιμα κι'ολας) δεν σ'εκοβα ποτέ!!

Τώρα που μιλάμε τι βίζα έχεις; Εχω το ESTA αλλα θα ήθελα να κάτσω Αμερική για κανα χρόνο. Ξέρεις τι πρέπει να κάνω ώστε να κάτσω πάνω απο 3 μήνες;

Γερμανία;;; Εγώ;;; Με την καμία. Μπορεί να σου έλεγα ότι πολύς κόσμος που ασχολείται με κλασική μουσική πάει Γερμανία και γενικά Ευρώπη, αλλά εγώ Γερμανία ούτε με σφαίρες.

Η αλήθεια είναι ότι όταν είχαμε γνωριστεί πριν δέκα χρόνια δεν σκεφτόμουν να φύγω έξω. Μετά ήρθε η κρίση και μας πήδηξε οπότε μπούλαρα κι εγώ.

Φοιτητική βίζα έχω ρε, δεν είμαι citizen. F1 student visa λέγεται. Και δεν είμαι μόνιμα. Απλώς έκανα ένα μεταπτυχιακό δύο χρόνια και τώρα κάνω διδακτορικό άλλα τρία. Όταν τελειώσω με το καλό θα πρέπει να βρω δουλειά για να καθίσω αλλιώς παίρνω το μπούλο.

Για να κάτσεις ιδέα δεν έχω. Εγώ μόνο φοιτητική βίζα έχω. Για να έρθεις και να κάτσεις έτσι ένα χρόνο δεν ξέρω αν υπάρχει κάποια επιλογή. Ίσως τα άλλα παιδιά από Αμερική εδώ ξέρουν; Αν και όλοι είναι Αμερικανοί εδώ οπότε χλωμό να έχουν ασχοληθεί με τέτοια ζητήματα.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

RIP to the great Harry Klynn. Ex- Apollon Kalamaria president and PAE PAOK share holder. Also his son Nikos who sadly died 2 years ago directed the PAOK 90-year documentary.

The great Harry Klynn:

And a soccer related video clip:

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Flying to LA this Saturday then to Vegas next Wednesday. Checked the weather and it is hot hot hot ?

Going to spend as less time as possible connected. Hopefully I will return to see that Vasiliadis' idea did not materialize and that we have sold a few players and brought some good ones in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vermont Christo is OK so far. Trees and mountains. I enjoy the cool breeze and the following days temperature will drop significantly. It will be a nice cool break from the hot and humid summer in South Florida. But I came for a music festival and I am quite busy here. It's in Killington. We are staying in a hotel without A/C. That's quite interesting. My room has a fireplace but no A/C. All the hotels here are basically ski resorts, so during summer it's dead season for them. I also didn't drive, so I don't have a car with me. I will be going to some excursions later this month, so I guess I will have a better understanding of the place. 

(this is probably only relevant for people in the US)

So I went to check on availability of the CL qualifiers through Fox's online-only service, and discovered that Fox was outbid on UCL/UEL rights for the next few season by Turner Sports. Apparently they are planning to offer a similar service, with the caveat that any games that are broadcast live will not be available for streaming (which makes this a non starter for me as a subscription service). Some of the wording on their site and on the articles about this seem to imply they may offer PPV, though.

Below is the link to our first match. I'm a bit pissed that they have the order of the teams incorrect in the URL.

https://live.bleacherreport.com/soccer/soccer-tournaments/events/fc-basel-paok-fc/45494

• 4 weeks later...

At PAOK we have no tradition of a special song for a goalscorer like in other countries. When I saw Jaba playing (live against Antwerp and on tv against Basel) I imagined he could be the fans favorite soon. And he has the perfect name. This song suits him and almost his name:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...