Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

Interested in giving it a try. Did you get it from an independent store Nea Bafra, or would I be able to get it at say Dan Murphy's or one of the other big liquor store chains?

Edited by Pontos

Interested in giving it a try. Did you get it from an independent store Nea Bafra, or would I be able to get it at say Dan Murphy's or one of the other big liquor store chains?

Pontos, I emailed the brewery through their website and got an email back from the local distributer in around 48 hours. He sent me the price list and told me they had a 2 for 1 offer. Don't know if they do adelaide, but they have a po box there. 

www.aquasano.com.au

if you want, shoot me a message with your email address and I will forward the email I got from him to you.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

This reeks of set-up, ESPECIALLY with Rapto involved.

No kidding. Notice that the intruder is already pre-wired with a microphone. Got to make sure all the audio is captured by the Raptopoulos Enterprises. Like the show title says everything for a "Marmita"

• 1 month later...

I haven't been to Greece in 11 years.  I figured what better time to go than for the match...and maybe get some cheap dental work done while I'm there, lol.  I need to make sure everything will be OK at home (3 little kids) and work before I can commit to anything.  I feel bad leaving my wife for 10-14 days during the school year with the kids, ESPECIALLY since we haven't taken a family vacation (longer than 5 days) in 2 years.....I'm trying to get my mother to stay with her while Im gone. 

Send me a picture of your mom and I'll tell you...

It's a running joke in my family.  My mother had to get like $10K in work done, and got it done for around $1800 in Greece, so now every time someone gets a toothache I say "Time for a trip to Greece"... I hear in Bulgaria they pay YOU to work on your teeth, lol.

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Fans Souvlatzidiko