Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

General thread for PAOK (and non) forum fans to talk about anything that's not related to PAOK.  

I'll start.

On 8/20/2015 at 7:35 PM, BostonThanatos said:

pash, new gyro spot opening in Roslindale soon.  Huge PAOK fan is opening it up...we gotta go support.

You guys have any gyro places in Boston that serves pork gyro? We have none in Chicago. Had to make a stop in NYC to get one on my recent trip to Rhode Island.

General thread for PAOK (and non) forum fans to talk about anything that's not related to PAOK.  

I'll start.

You guys have any gyro places in Boston that serves pork gyro? We have none in Chicago. Had to make a stop in NYC to get one on my recent trip to Rhode Island.

Gyro City is my go-to, i think the guy who runs the place is from skiathos and he also has a kid from thessaloniki working in there. so of course they have the authentic product.

but what's this about a place in roslindale? with a PAOKtzi running the show? finally a place to congregate for games?

Edited by gdkmangosalsa

My koumbaro told me there's a gyro place opening right next to the Greek fish market in the square.  I know who the guy is that's supposedly opening....  I'll keep you guys posted.   Where in Boston are you at?

I haven't gone to gyro city yet...I just hate cutting through Boston, and whenever I do, going through the Fenway is always a pain in the ass.

Edited by BostonThanatos

My koumbaro told me there's a gyro place opening right next to the Greek fish market in the square.  I know who the guy is that's supposedly opening....  I'll keep you guys posted.   Where in Boston are you at?

I haven't gone to gyro city yet...I just hate cutting through Boston, and whenever I do, going through the Fenway is always a pain in the ass.

i live in the south end these days. it looks easier to get to roslindale from here than it did from allston. orange line all the way to forest hills followed by a bus ride. often worth a visit to that neighborhood anyhow--where else around here can you find real galaktoboureko and such? short of baking it yourself...

That just blew my mind.....Pash is from out of town for sure.

True. Cape Codder here.

Nauset-Beach-Morning-on-Cape-Cod_art.jpg

I admit that I was mistaken, I found some pictures of West Roxbury to make up for that. Please note that these are actual pictures.

jeeppark.jpg

police-cruiser-involved-in-west-roxbury-

1255619667_lil-wayne-baby-290.jpg

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Fans Souvlatzidiko