Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

13 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

I haven't been to Greece in 11 years.  I figured what better time to go than for the match

Ναι πολύ καλή ιδέα να πας και για παιχνίδι. Πάντως 11 χρόνια πολλά ρε συ.. Ελλάδα μέχρι ποια ηλικία έζησες;

1 hour ago, pash said:

Don't be so quick to dismiss the idea. Just the knowledge they'd gain in the fields of hobo fights and Star Wars would set them years ahead of their peers.

Star Wars.... Pffff... Όλοι το έχουν δει εκτός από μένα... Προσπάθησα να δω λίγο αλλά δεν κατάλαβα και πολλά και δεν άντεξα και το έκλεισα... Any suggestions?

I went to Greece every summer from 2 years old until 16.  I lived there from 13years old to 15 years old.  I went with my wife (then girlfriend) at 20 years old, then again when I was 27.....

Honestly, I never really wanted to go back, until a couple years ago.  The last 6-7 years have been really busy, but everything is starting to settle down.

11 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Star Wars.... Pffff... Όλοι το έχουν δει εκτός από μένα... Προσπάθησα να δω λίγο αλλά δεν κατάλαβα και πολλά και δεν άντεξα και το έκλεισα... Any suggestions?

Whatever you do, DO NOT accept Pashali's invitation to watch it at his house.  

2 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

I went to Greece every summer from 2 years old until 16.  I lived there from 13years old to 15 years old.  I went with my wife (then girlfriend) at 20 years old, then again when I was 27.....

Honestly, I never really wanted to go back, until a couple years ago.  The last 6-7 years have been really busy, but everything is starting to settle down.

I can tell that going back to Greece might feel like a burden. Especially if you don't have any close relatives that you enjoy being with. And if you were going to our famous islands during the hot period, everybody is practically trying to steal your money, which is so annoying.

But what changed the last two years and you want to go visit Greece? Maybe it is because of your children?

PS: Can a moderator move the last few posts to the souvlatzidiko topic?

2 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

Whatever you do, DO NOT accept Pashali's invitation to watch it at his house.  

1 hour ago, pash said:

I can't defend Star Wars to an unbeliever...one has to come to it on their own.

I wasn't planning on coming to Boston anyway... However, if you were thinking to come to Miami during the winter, I could use an in-person discussion about Star Wars.

Honestly in the last 7 years I got engaged, got married, had 3 kids, 3 baptisms, 3 private school tuitions, 3 EXPENSIVE ass trips to Disney along with a new house.... and basically life just kinda got in the way.  The last couple years now we've settled into our life, everything is starting to run smoothly.  

I have so many cousins that I'm close with (some came to my wedding/baptisms, some came her for school over the years) that I grew up with... and Facebook can really get the nostalgia going.  ESPECIALLY when you lose a grandparent and a couple uncles/aunts who you adored...

Anyways, this is getting too sappy now...

PAOK RE MOUNIA!!!!!! 

35 minutes ago, BostonThanatos said:

Honestly in the last 7 years I got engaged, got married, had 3 kids, 3 baptisms, 3 private school tuitions, 3 EXPENSIVE ass trips to Disney along with a new house.... and basically life just kinda got in the way.  The last couple years now we've settled into our life, everything is starting to run smoothly.  

Wooowwwww... Take it easy... Sounds like a lot of work those last seven years... Scary!

Which Disney by the way? In Paris, in Florida, or in California?

To stay in one of the upper level loations its 400-1200 night....it's crazy...then the food situation and park passes are a whole different gamisi.   7 days/nights with flight, food, parks hotel and everything will run around $8,000 - $12,000....and that's not with a suite of at the priciest resort.  

From now on I'm reting a house through VRBO.COM and getting park passes from ebay.

5 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

To stay in one of the upper level loations its 400-1200 night....it's crazy...then the food situation and park passes are a whole different gamisi.   7 days/nights with flight, food, parks hotel and everything will run around $8,000 - $12,000....and that's not with a suite of at the priciest resort.  

From now on I'm reting a house through VRBO.COM and getting park passes from ebay.

Πωπωπωπω οι άνθρωποι είναι τεράστιοι κλέφτες! Δηλαδή αφού μπορούν, μαγκιά τους. Αλλά μιλάμε για εξωπραγματικά νούμερα ρε συ... Μην πας και τα πεις αυτά στην Ελλάδα μόνο. Εκεί αν κάποιος έχει δουλεια και βγάζει 8,000 - 12,000 το χρόνο θεωρείται μια χαρά και στην Ντίσνεϊ πρέπει να τα δώσεις για μία εβδομάδα!

Δεν το ήξερα το vrbo.com. Μάλλον θα μου χρειαστεί όμως. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

All games of the U20, U17 and U15 are postponed due to bad wheater conditions in Greece. In Thessaloniki it is -5 (Celsius) at the moment. By the way, overhere in The Netherlands I woke up with the first show of the season.

What's funny is I was driving home from the gym just now, listening to Metropolis, and the guy was going on and on and on about how many layers you need to wear, what kind of socks are appropriate, etc etc. Meanwhile, it's almost exactly the same temperature here (with our first "snow emergency" of the year just beginning), and I'm just wondering if I need to bother wearing a winter jacket when I walk over to the bars in a few hours.

I bet Blackhawk's house is already encased in ice.

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Fans Souvlatzidiko