Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

I met up with a couple mates from Australia when I was in Greece last year, the first thing they said when I went to see them in Thessaloniki is that they've never seen so many 10's just walking around before in their lives. The women there are beautiful.

Yup. Honestly Russian women are the best imo. Russian, Ukrainian...

Sure but only for like 2 years. I think they turn into babushkas a little too quick. Mediterraneans age better than our cousins to the north.

Greece has beautiful women, but also ugly ones.

Exactly. When I go out with my cousins this always strikes me. In Greece you can find more 9s and 10s than any other country, but you'll also find A LOT of 2s and 3s. 

As for the place with the best looking girls, I can only say one thing - T.H.E.S.S.A.L.O.N.I.K.I.

• Like it 1

Are you kidding me, Saloniki is like the Paris of the Balkans.

Have not been to Paris, but I liked Thessaloniki quite a bit, compared to Athens I found it to be pretty laid back and I felt a more bohemian vibe. The accent is a little funny though.

• Like it 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

seeing as this thread has stagnated into more talk about football [cmon guys seriously] i'd like to get it back on track to being off track

i recently found a beer from a microbrewery in serres not far from my dad's home town. I believe they are based in argyroupoli to be precise

http://www.sirisbrewery.gr/en/

it's an awesome beer and can recommend it highly. i found it here in Melbourne and I'm assuming you could find it in the states too.

voreia-pilsner-l-250x741.jpgvoreia-ipa-l-256x760.jpgvoreia-stout-l-250x741.jpgvoreia-wit-l-250x741.jpg

• Like it 1

Their site says they're from Serres? Which makes more sense considering the name of the brand. This sounds awesome - 99% of Greek beers are absolute garbage, but the fact that they make more than a prasini-knockoff makes me feel a bit better. I'm going to have to see if I can order this stuff here.

pash, i just contacted them to find a stockist. the bottle only had the name of an importer. if I get a response i will let you know.

i tried the pilsner and the wit and some of the tastiest beers I've had in a while. not your standard dishwater thin tripe you get from some of the big labels

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Fans Souvlatzidiko