Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

I think that's a wonderful idea. Title updated. Blackhawk, please forgive my churlishness.

I'll allow it on a temporary basis. :D

Churlishness? Is that even a word in the English language?

In my case, I was treated very well, and my pizza was comped. I am sure it helped that the owners are from the same general area as may parents, and also that there are some ties to this forum. B)

Is his name Vasilis?

i did actually have a roommate in the past named vasili but his family were not pizzeria owners nor PAOK. my current roommate, his family are lebanese, and he's arsenal.

@ pash--this guy offered the free pizza before my friend and i even engaged him in conversation. pontos was right, the guy's probably a straight up

Edited by gdkmangosalsa

holy crap whats going on here? i dont have time to read/post anything for a week and when i get back berbatov is playing for paok, season tickets are "sold out," the megastore looks legit and my pizza place is being talked about! 

In my case, I was treated very well, and my pizza was comped. I am sure it helped that the owners are from the same general area as may parents, and also that there are some ties to this forum.  B)

Haha food was comped but you ended up leaving way to much money hidden under the plate!  

no way! my roommate that i was talking about is actually from cranston, where his father owns a pizza place also. thanks for the tip.

Lebanese? from cranston and in school in boston...sounds like your roomate is sarkis!

Edit: 

#wordsmith

I'd mention my various pizzeria-owning PAOK-loving family members, but knowing them you wouldn't get even a dime off your meal. So I'll stay quiet.

Ill give you all the free food you want, but there is NO WAY IN HELL im giving out any of my paok stuff. (BTW, my uncle from kato toumba got me one of Lino's actual game jerserys...that guy is surprising small)

Edited by Bajewy
  • Like it 1

Don't know if this is the right topic, but ok in a cafe ..... Ehhhh pizzeria you can talk about anything you want.

Just reading my newspaper and saw that the wife of Artjom Rudnevs of Hamburger SV bit of his tongue during a fight.

Rudnevs went to the hospital with a assumed name (Herr Muller???).

Is this Karma for not coming to PAOK?

we sure did. I hope he lives up to expectations. the other day in fifa i scored two fantastic berbagoals playing as monaco against my buddy (arsenal). i hope arsenal get knocked out of the CL and meet us in the europa league knockout rounds so berba can screw them two years in a row and we can screw them for the second time out of two times...

Haha food was comped but you ended up leaving way to much money hidden under the plate!  

I really enjoyed meeting you and your parents. The food was great too. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

impossible... i've GOT to get down there now. just after telling my theio how bad it can be living in a city without bougatsa.

in general their menu looks a lot like gyro city (if the photos in the article mean anything) but the addition of bougatsa is beyond important. out of my way, but hopefully worth the trip early one saturday morning.

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Fans Souvlatzidiko