Phantis Forums

EL-QR3-L2: Spartak Trnava - PAOK FC - (6-Aug-15, 21:05 GR)

pash

Don't know hat game are you watching, but the refereeing by this German policeman and the Pakistani Norwegian in the first game is/was atrocious. On par with Superleague refereeing.

In any case Spartak now needs to score two goals to advance.

We are watching the same game and the ref is using his whistle whenever he must. Its your passion for your team talking.

That pelkas lad will make it big one day. I am expecting a Fortounis vs Pelkas vs Mantalos to fight for the best Attacking Midfielder of SuperLeague this season. 

Fortounis will win coz of experience, but its nice to see young talent from Paok team. These kids Konstantinidis/Pelkas are doing great.

That pelkas lad will make it big one day. I am expecting a Fortounis vs Pelkas vs Mantalos to fight for the best Attacking Midfielder of SuperLeague this season. 

Fortounis will win coz of experience, but its nice to see young talent from Paok team. These kids Konstantinidis/Pelkas are doing great.

I see some bright spots for a future Ethniki team. A midfield that can actually attack and move the ball. Pelkas Fortunis and Mantalos all could greatly help us. 

Sorry guys thats  All I got. I am a fan of this site coz I prefer motion( it never gets stuck,barely and then continues in real time) over quality. I also prefer it on small screen 420 pixels. Full screen i assume its terrible. That red card was not eve na yellow Card. The trnava player pushed and the Paoki pushed back.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

this game just needs to end. Our players are showing complete lack of discipline as usual we need to keep composure we can be so threatening offensively if we could just stop hurting ourselves.

Just click Post once. The Post gets accepted it just doesn't get shown. Click Post once and then reload the browser. I ve been notifying mods for this bug before the forum moved to Phantis.com.

We are watching the same game and the ref is using his whistle whenever he must. Its your passion for your team talking.

I am sorry, but if you consider this ref (and the Pakistani in the first game) worthy of calling an European game, than you are setting your standards too low.   

• Like it 1

Saw the highlights. Should have trashed them.

Ref bad. Olsen and Skondras not smart.

The list for UEFA for PO  will be short. No Vitor, No Skondras and also not all the players that left of are pushed out of the squad.

Penalty!  A referee that pays that as a penalty should hang his head in shame.  Olsen needs to smarten up and not give a referee the opportunity to even make a bad call.  He had the ball in his hands.  No reason to do that.