Phantis Forums

EL-QR3-L2: Spartak Trnava - PAOK FC - (6-Aug-15, 21:05 GR)

pash

No Vitor, No Skondras and also not all the players that left of are pushed out of the squad.

Why no Vitor? How many games was he suspended for? I assumed it was only one.

I agree with bananas aboul Olsen. Bad call by the ref. If anything it should have been an offensive foul.

If anything it should have been an offensive foul.

Absolutely an offensive foul.  When Olsen reaches down and first makes contact with the ball on the ground, the opposition player is 2 metres away!  I'm guessing Olsen didn't expect him to keep charging at him, and it was an instinctive reaction.  Either way, poor refereeing.

Olsen is a dimwit, never give a referee an excuse to punish you. Pick up the ball, if you get clattered go down like a sack of spuds and get the other guy sent off.

The ref made himself look like an idiot twice. First the decision was just plain wrong, Olsen make none to little actual contact with the attacker, he should have pulled them both aside and had words. If however he believed that Olsen deliberately went after the attacker [he must have to give the free kick, penalty and card] then it should have been a straight red for violent conduct.

@Blackhawk. Maybe I was disappointed with our small roster when I wrote "No Vitor" or I could also have been tired after practice and the time of writing (around midnight in Holland) but maybe he is allowed. Have not heard how many games he was suspended, but 1 should be normal for this kind of foul.

@Pash. The straight reds go to the disciplinary council of UEFA. Could be 1 for tiny fouls or more/much more depending on the referees and oservers report and the kind of foul.   

• Like it 1