Phantis Forums

EL-QR3-L1: PAOK FC - Spartak Trnava (30-Jul-15, 20:00 GR)

Blackhawk

Have in mind that Paok is not a team that does well away. If you won 4-0 last time,  you should at least get a 2-0 here to be almost sure u ve qualified. And in my opinion you can get that. Also bad move to continue with the sale of Lucas, this guy really is a beast and would have been if your coaches could help with it, and learn how to get the best behaviours off their roster. But if the man has seen Spain and that level of football , no wonder he doesnt want to play in Greece anymore.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

Good question. It's hard to justify starting him over Mak though - but once Lucas is gone, he might get his chance.

Still no good reason he isn't playing as a striker while we are so low on players, though.

Paok with the win. Atromitos also come away 3-1 victory. Not much was expected for them but they are looking good. Panathinakos impressing. Greece slowly stacking up the points.

I feel we'll end up having four teams in the group stage of the EL. This could be a very good season for our country coefficient

Lucas definitely our man of the match, but honorable mentions for me go to Kace, Kitsiou, and most especially Costa.

Savvidis and Mistakidis were both excellent subs as well - I expected Mistakidis to do well, but Savvidis turned in a particularly strong performance. Skondras is the man, even playing out of position.

Tzavellas very inconsistent for me. Tziolis came off slightly better, but it might be because his extreme lack of mobility cut off any opportunity for real disappointment.

Deserved win overall.

I just did not understand why Lucas and Mysta went to the cornerspot instead of making it 2-0. The Slovaks were ready to be demolished. Well, next week there is another opportunity to do that, hehehe.

• Like it 1

Lucas definitely our man of the match, but honorable mentions for me go to Kace, Kitsiou, and most especially Costa.

Savvidis and Mistakidis were both excellent subs as well - I expected Mistakidis to do well, but Savvidis turned in a particularly strong performance. Skondras is the man, even playing out of position.

Tzavellas very inconsistent for me. Tziolis came off slightly better, but it might be because his extreme lack of mobility cut off any opportunity for real disappointment.

I don't see Tzavellas or Tziolis in the squad next season.  I think their time will come to an end once we can find adequate replacements.  Savvidis has still got a way to go but hopefully with some good management he can become a player.

We are going to sorely miss Lucas.  He is two levels above any player we have right now.  The whole situation has me schizophrenic.  I was so hoping he would play for us this year.  Have we offered him a serious wage increase ?  He deserves it.  On the one hand I think f--k him, make him play with the U20's for the year, then you cool down and think let's at least get some money for him.  It's a real shame if he goes.

Edited by Bananas
  • Like it 1