Phantis Forums

2015-2016 Superleague General News

Blackhawk

Regarding the SL this year -

I'm pretty pleased that the team came from behind to win the last match. Last season, they would have just folded immediately. I still feel we're very shaky, but at least that doesn't lead to the self delusion we see in the AEK and PAO forums. If we can get four points out of the next two games, they would be solid results.

We got lucky and only received 15K for the flares thrown on the pitch n the AEK game. This means we will have fans at Toumba when we play Olympiakos. I am almost certain there will be stuff thrown on the pitch in that game, so likely scenario is that Toumba will be empty for the Panathinaikos game.

Regarding the SL this year -

I'm pretty pleased that the team came from behind to win the last match. Last season, they would have just folded immediately. I still feel we're very shaky, but at least that doesn't lead to the self delusion we see in the AEK and PAO forums. If we can get four points out of the next two games, they would be solid results.

And ..... 3 ..... 2 ..... 1 ..... KABOOM.

• Like it 1

We got lucky and only received 15K for the flares thrown on the pitch n the AEK game. This means we will have fans at Toumba when we play Olympiakos. I am almost certain there will be stuff thrown on the pitch in that game, so likely scenario is that Toumba will be empty for the Panathinaikos game.

Very lucky.  Maybe the invitation from Savvidis to Marinakis helped ? ;)  Gotta say though, what is wrong with some of our supporters.  Isn't lighting 500 flares enough of a fix ?

our next superleague match is against oly. i told my gooner roommate his team have to be merciless and get oly nice and wide for us. oly are in london on tuesday and come back to face us in toumba on sunday, so it's not exactly the easiest time of year for them either, and hopefully we can take advantage of that. for ourselves, are half a week through a very important week and a half and so far so good. dortmund may well be too much for us if they really show up, but let's have a go.

• 2 months later...

After next weekend all Greek football/soccer-players will go on strike says trade union PSAP.

This means that they won't play the third round for the Greek cup and the league games after that.

The strike is because of the lousy conditions in Greece and to sympathise with the players that lose everything and do not get paid when their club go bankrupt.

• 1 month later...

Panionios and Asteras drew, which is good for us as they are both battling for the fifth spot that gives right to the play-offs for Q3 of CL.

We have an advantage of five points and our game against AEK in hand.

Edited by Dutch Eagle