Phantis Forums

EL-QR2-L1: Lokomotiva Zagreb - PAOK FC (16-Jul-15, 21:00 GR)

Blackhawk

First thoughts:

Pelkas, Mistakidis, Kace - good

Mak - frustrating - unlucky, or just sloppy?

Salpi - same as Mak

Maduro, Tziolis, Tzavellas, Martens, Lucas, and Pereyra - get rid of them all tonight

Final score 2:1 for Lokomotiva. The goal by Mak might prove to be the decisive one next week. If we score at least on 10% of the chances we had today we are in the next round easily.

Biggest mistake by Tudor today was playing Kitsiou on the left side. This and the fact that Tzavellas was pure s%$#! on that side as well cost us the two goals.

Not sure what Tudor tried to accomplish with Maduro. Wasted sub. Would have liked to see Charisis in the game.

We can easily advance, even though I don't know who will score for us. Hopefully Noboa might be ready for at least one half.

Even if we get that Icelandic guy (who I'm sure is terribly out of form)...we lack strikers. My guess is that we'll have Koulouris available by then, since the youth ethniki just got creamed.

I think Mistikidis might be a good surprise for this season, assuming they don't use them like they do Pozoglou (which is to say, not at all).

Maks goal could have saved our European butt. One goal is to overcome, like last year against Zimbru.

Maybe now it will be interesting to know what the draw has in store for us. In about 13 hours we will know it

If they park the bus, we'll have to be especially wary of their counters. As usual, that's where we keep screwing up.

I would hate to see us play with such an overly defensive lineup again. There are a lot of questions. Will Noboa be available/ready? Will Tudor psych himself out? Will players be put in logical positions (Kitsiou)?

If we're playing with three at the back, then we need to stop letting Tzavellas in there. Put Papagiannopoulos in there, at least he has the speed to cover more ground.

Pelkas should have just shot himself. He is the best player you have.

Reaper, you only comment on the bad plays.  The above comment is the most positive comment you made.  We're there no others ?

Edited by Bananas
  • Like it 1

First thoughts:

Pelkas, Mistakidis, Kace - good

Mak - frustrating - unlucky, or just sloppy?

Salpi - same as Mak

Maduro, Tziolis, Tzavellas, Martens, Lucas, and Pereyra - get rid of them all tonight

Salpi and Mak just aren't clinical finishers.  They need too many chances.  We are sorely missing a "Berg" type striker that is a natural finisher.  At one stage last year, Klaus was the man, but then it all went down hill.  I hope we can get a quality striker and Klaus regains his form.  It will completely change the team.

Statistically PAOK dominated them. More shots, corners, 63% possession.

They'll park the pulman at Toumba but surely you'll get the result.

The away goal was so so so critical.  It changes everything.  If the score had remained 2-0, it would have made things so much harder.

Do you mean where are?

The place most the real PAOK supporters in Salonika are on match days, at home, away from the stadium, waiting for the club overall.

If you needed more positive comments from myself for this ridiculous game.. I also stated Mysta should have started.

I am sorry if my overall negativity hurt your power sensitivity. With me you will only get facts, same in my articles. No good intentions a the road to hell is paved with them as they say. However I must conceded if I am speaking with my wife or some other member of the fairer sex and they are upset, I may try and sugar coat a little, but even then I find it better to be honest.

I am sorry you only found a few positive comments of mine in this game for PAOK. I spose you can't always please the thought police, but perhaps just be happy we live in a forum where a member can honestly debate a game without someone counting the amount of positive and negative comments in a match thread and debating their findings 1980 style.  :D

Easy re spelling bee champ.  If you keep spelling as you do, you may get somewhere.  As for your posts, they are rarely positive.  And the rest of your post sounds like smoked a spliff before posting.

• Like it 1

Nah, he's 100% right. Your goal is to add snark, I see nothing of value that is posted by you. I do get that you think your posts serve a vital purpose, though - otherwise, why would you keep posting the same thing in each sub forum, in an endless circle?

It was Tudors first big game of course he would go with a defensive lineup ( ill be it not a good one). However the away goal was crucial and I see several changes in the line up especially tzavellas. They will park the bus and that favors us because Mak and Salpi in particular need a lot of chances and i see Salpi in particular finally finding the target. After the first goal i see us completely breaking them down and i picture a 3-1 win. Mistakidis should start as well 

• Like it 1