Phantis Forums

Transfers

Original 21

We've resigned Malik Hairston for two years. Athineou left and signed with Olympiakos. We've signed a lot of young players from Greece, today we signed Dimitris Moraitis who is a 16 year old guard that had offers from Panathinaikos, Olympiakos, and Real Madrid. Sakota is America right now scouting the NBA Summer league for a starting Point Guard and a starting Center. To replace Karl English we've signed Marc Antonio Carter who was a solid Shooting Guard for PAOK last year.

The Center and Point Guard from America need to be players that are a class above the rest in order to have a chance to advance in the Europcup, we will have a good roster like last season but the difference is that this year we will be a team not rely solely on individual talent.

I really like how we've signed 3 or 4 young Greek talents to develop, we need to build for the future and keep a core in place.

Saw that, he seems ok, will be a good backup. Coach Sakota and Aggelopoulos are in America scouting the NBA summer league for a point guard and Center, they saw Scottie Wilebekin again last night and he's better than he was for us last season and they are trying to bring him back, would be a massive signing! The goal this year is to advance to the next round of the Eurocup and to finish third in the league, we need some big signings to achieve these goals.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, I'm expecting them to make some good signings for PG and C soon tho. This year we actually have a plan in place for the future unlike last season where we signed the best available players in an attempt to get back into Europe. So far I think this team is worse than last year...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...