Phantis Forums

2015-2016 Pre-Season training news

Blackhawk

Pereyra and Lucas were kicked out of practice today, because they did not pay their 100 Euro fine that they received yesterday from Tudor.

Also tomorrow, a 20-man squad that will travel to Croatia will be announced. The remaining players not selected will travel to Greece. it will be interesting to see which group of players will Pereyra and Lucas follow.  

Agree 100%. that was one of the downfalls of the team lasts season.

The other question is if these two players are doing this on purpose, so they can leave the team. We know that at least one of them wants to. 

I was all for giving Lucas another chance, but if he keeps this up he'll have to go.  This is where Savvidis really needs to have a talk with him behind closed doors.  Tudor can only do so much.

If I was Savvidis I would tell Lucas, I expect you while you are at the club to give it 100%.  If a fair offer comes in you can leave, but until then you need to respect the club, fans and your contract.  If you are doing this to cut a cheaper deal with Depor, I will sell you on purpose to any club except them, even if it's for less money.

Very nearly a hell of a team

--Glykos--

--Konstantinidis--Papagiannopoulos

--Martens--Noboa--Golasa--Lucas--

--Pereyra--

--Klaus--

I like the hard line approach by Tudor. Hopefully it will prevent future incidents by other players.

I am certain Lucas is doing this in order to get a transfer, but Depor can't afford the price. If he is doing this to get the price down, I hope Arnesen takes a hard stance on this issue. 

I am surprised that Pereyra is following Lucas on the same path. I wonder if they became buddies after Lucas returned back. He did not seem like a trouble maker last season.

I like the hard line approach by Tudor. Hopefully it will prevent future incidents by other players.

I am certain Lucas is doing this in order to get a transfer, but Depor can't afford the price. If he is doing this to get the price down, I hope Arnesen takes a hard stance on this issue. 

I am surprised that Pereyra is following Lucas on the same path. I wonder if they became buddies after Lucas returned back. He did not seem like a trouble maker last season.

after what is happening in Greece maybe they want to go away

• 5 weeks later...

Our friendly vs Veria starts in just under two hours. It looks like Leovac will not be playing. No lineup yet announced by the team, although I'm sure we'll end up seeing most of our players get some time.

I take it that there will be unlimited subs? otherwise it'll be a waste of time to put in only one new face.

I think so, I'd guess an essentially different team will come on at half.