Phantis Forums

PAOK Marketing (PAOK Store, Sponsors, Jersey's, Season Tickets)

Pontos

Nice kits. I'm not a fan of the gold trim on our home shirt, I understand it borders our emblem but I'm not a fan of that either.

After having seen how good the U20's looked last season in our shirt without the sponsor, that sportsbet sticker really makes all the shirts look worse. Can't complain when we're getting some serious ??? though I guess

Edited by Pontos

I really like the blue shirt. I will definitively get one.

Now that the new jerseys are out and available at regular prices, the old ones are now on sale. Still debating if I should get the military one.

Tomorrow is the last day for the holders of season tickets from lasts year to renew their tickets. This coincides with the friendly game against Apollon at Toumba. I would expect a lot of people that will come to see the game to either renew or buy season tickets as well.

8625 season tickets sold with one month left. That number is either with the 1000 free tickets or totally made up. That 8625 of last year's 9103 season tickets would be renewed is hard to think.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/article/956214/sta-8625-ta-diarkeias-toy-paok

PAOKSYD// Agree, if it weren't for this crisis though... Even with the crisis I think we would see quite an increase if the team could perform over a longer period of time for once.

• 2 weeks later...

You can vote on Facebook to decide on what will be the Special Limited Edition Jersey starting in January 2017>

Information here: http://www.paokfc.gr/nea/epilexte-ti-nea-limited-edition-fanela-tou-paok/

I am undecided between the two black ones. leaning towards all black.Don't like the orange one.

faneles-2.jpg

• Like it 1