Phantis Forums

PAOK Marketing (PAOK Store, Sponsors, Jersey's, Season Tickets)

Pontos

I was at Toumba yesterday to collect my season ticket and there was a lot of people going in to either collect or buy and there were about 8 people working on the desks with the phones ringing non stop. It was great being back and managed to have a chat with various people with in the club offices and the shop which was great.

Interestingly there was a gentleman working in the club shop (who I was talking to about how I became PAOK being from Scotland) and he only had one big tattoo and it was of William Wallace and “Freedom” written across his back haha. 

• Like it 2

13 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

15,031 is the count today.

Tomorrow is the last day for renewals. I expect it will be over 16,500, which would mean that approximately 3,500 did not renew their season tickets.

This is a bit worrying, no?. I thought they would have sold out easily in record time after the season we have had.  

On 7/18/2018 at 9:41 PM, Blackhawk said:

Today's season ticket totals:

10,736 (7,775 renewals + 2,961 new)

Apparently team officials want to set a cut-off limit at 21,000 season tickets. 

This was July 18th, 2018. So no worries. The price is +30%. Could be troubbling some fans. And maybe people like to swap gates.

Only ~5500 left before we hit the limit. Not a big deal if not everyone renews - I can't imagine that we won't reach the upper limit (and even if we are a few thousand short...who cares?). If the team is able to raise prices a bit while they're at it, it's still a net benefit.

It took just one hour to sell 50,000 tickets for the Rammstein concert I attended four weeks ago (Super BTW). And that was because paying took so long. And not all tickets are sold through the net. Gate 4 tickets are sold via the sindesmoi. Easy as can be.

Yeah in civilized countries I don't doubt it. I remember when I was a kid the Nintendo 64 sold out in my state in something like 45 minutes. But this is Greece we're talking about!

BTW it warms my cold, cold heart that you are a Rammstein fan.

• Like it 1