Phantis Forums

PAOK Marketing (PAOK Store, Sponsors, Jersey's, Season Tickets)

Pontos

I ordered a kit when we were sponsored by Nike (I hope we go back to them), it had taken around 6-8 days to AUS.

Any idea if they'll release more 18-19' merch? Wouldn't mind like a sleeveless training top or shorts...

• Like it 1

11 hours ago, Tahma said:

I ordered a kit when we were sponsored by Nike (I hope we go back to them), it had taken around 6-8 days to AUS.

Any idea if they'll release more 18-19' merch? Wouldn't mind like a sleeveless training top or shorts...

thanks tahma

Woah, didn't expect this! 

Great news ,also metropolis is reporting all leather seats at Gate 1 are sold out for season and so to are all the private suites! 

Also PAE PAOK has created a standby list for other fans wanting to get suites

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There was a glimmer of hope that the ticket situation for Europe was starting to become accessible for fans outside of Greece but it seems that has now changed. Tickets for the Chelsea game are available only to VIP and suite ticket holders until further notice. Tickets have already been distributed to fan clubs.

For those interested (Scotsman) I will be calling the PAE office tomorrow to ask what the situation for fans living abroad is. If they are unavailable to us then this is a major f**k up by PAE PAOK in my opinion.

Athens στα περισσότερα ματς δεν πωλούνται όλα τα εισιτήρια. Κάτι πιστεύω ότι θα βρεις. Με Τότεναμ δεν είχες πάει σε θύρα των γηπεδούχων; Κάνε το ίδιο και τώρα στην χειρότερη. Ή καλύτερα βρες τον ukworm και πηγαίντε μαζί, θα σου εξηγήσει όλα τα μυστικά για τη μεγάλη ομάδα του 1920-30.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I received an email stating that it was only for VIP members. I have a Season ticket for 4a so i doubt i will get a chance and the people i know that are part of fan clubs cant help either.

Chelsea tickets  go on open sale  on the 16th (if they have any left) but the idea of sitting with Chelsea fans doesn't give me a great deal of excitement. I guess i will probably have to keep my powder dry until February for Olympiacos and if we qualify for the knock out stages.

let me know how you get on..

@Athens4

Apparently,

PAOK received around 2000 tickets with just over 75% of those going to fan clubs and the remaining being sold to suite and VIP season ticket holders. Although I have been a member of a fan club myself in the past, I feel the situation is now out of hand. PAE PAOK's argument is that people with season tickets should be given priority over others. I can understand this. However even taking people like myself (no season ticket and only watch a couple of games a season) out of the equation, this whole process is flawed.

By giving the majority of tickets to fan clubs you are ensuring that a fan with a season ticket in Gate 4 (€100) is guaranteed a ticket over someone who is in Gate 6 (€400-€500). This defeats the argument of prioritising. PAE PAOK asks people to buy season tickets every year. What PAE PAOK is saying is "buy a season ticket but also become a member of a fan club". There is a fan club in virtually every city now.

Βρήκα δυο εισιτήρια στην κερκίδα των γηπεδούχων. Επειδή ειναι δίπλα θα προσπαθήσουμε να περάσουμε στην κερκίδα των φιλοξενούμενων. Βέβαια ψιλοκοροϊδευω τον εαυτό μου γιατι ξέρω πολυ καλά οτι κατι τέτοιο είναι πολύ δύσκολο να γίνει στα αγγλικά γήπεδα!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 11:36 AM, Tahma said:

Any idea where the PAOK BC jerseys can be purchased from? They don’t seem to have a website...

@Tahma You might be lucky. See this article on inpaok.com:

https://inpaok.com/514662/ston-aera-to-e-shop-tis-kae-paok/

Hope you can find a decent jersey for a reasonably price.

• Like it 1

• 5 months later...

Season tickets will be available from June 18th if you buy them on internet. From July 1st tickets are sold at the offices of PAOK.

The price of the season tickets increase because PAOK thinks it will be in the GS of either CL or EL and because there will be more games in the SL with the play-offs.