Phantis Forums

PAOK Marketing (PAOK Store, Sponsors, Jersey's, Season Tickets)

Pontos

20 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

17,023 as of today

Awesome!  Hopefully this becomes the new “normal” and maybe even crack 20K consistently in years to come.

Related to this ... any news on the stadium ?  Is it going ahead ?  There was talk over playing at Kaftazoglio for 2 years but haven’t heard anything lately.  I wonder if these sorts of membership numbers might make the club revise the capacity of the stadium they intended to build.

I think a few of the sites made the point that he's not banned for European games. Not sure if he attended the past ones though. He definitely was there to hug the players outside the stadium, however.

Is there a worry that a new stadium could have a negative impact in anyway? Toumba has such a rich history which you can feel. Also, the way that the fans (especially Gate 4) manifests itself is so unique.. is there a worry that a new stadium could sanitise this? 

In scotland, England . New stadiums with seating, too much security and fans being controlled too much etc have been a contributing factor in killing the atmosphere. Maybe I am overly worried because of experiencing this in Scotland. I just would hate to think something being lost with a new stadium. 

The idea of a stadium with a roof full of PAOK fans is pretty frightening and would be deafening. Harder for smoke to disperse though... 

Savvidis is not banned outside Greece. 

The place where he hugged all the players and staff is just a public road. EPO or SL has no jurisdiction there. On Wednesday there is a market there. Five cucumbers for only EUR 1.00 last year when I bought the Olimpik Donetsk-tickets!

Virtually every plan I've heard rumored says they're going to sink the pitch so they could add more rows of seating down closer, which would mean to me that the track is going to disappear. It would have to, as there isn't much additional space there.

I just hope they DO sanitize Gate 4. I want actual security, so it becomes impossible to throw objects (and themselves) onto the field. I'm so sick and tired of those gutless pricks.

• Like it 1

8 hours ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

In scotland, England . NEW stadiums with.... SECURITY and FANS BEING CONTROLLED too much etc have been a contributing factor in killing the atmosphere.

We're talking about Greeks in Greece.  There will be no security, no one's controlling anyone, and about it being new...new toumba will have a nice broken in feel REAL quick. 

• Like it 1

9 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Savvidis is not banned outside Greece. 

The place where he hugged all the players and staff is just a public road. EPO or SL has no jurisdiction there. On Wednesday there is a market there. Five cucumbers for only EUR 1.00 last year when I bought the Olimpik Donetsk-tickets!

Inflation file, this year 4 cucumbers for 1 euro haha