Phantis Forums

PAOK Marketing (PAOK Store, Sponsors, Jersey's, Season Tickets)

Pontos

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Τέλος από ΠΑΟΚ η Sportingbet

fanela-1.jpg 

Έπειτα από δύο σεζόν η συνεργασία της ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ με την Sportingbet ολοκληρώθηκε με την εν λόγω στοιχηματική εταιρεία να ευχαριστεί τον Δικέφαλο για την συνεργασία.

PAOK FC Spring and Summer Collection 2017 στα PAOK FC Official Stores

Θυμίζουμε πως η συγκεκριμένη εταιρεία διαφημιζόταν στο μπροστινό μέρος της φανέλας των «ασπρόμαυρων», τόσο στην Ελλάδα, όσο και στην Ευρώπη.

Αναλυτικά η ανακοίνωση:

«Η Sportingbet ανακοινώνει την ολοκλήρωση της συνεργασίας της με την ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ.

Στη διάρκεια της χορηγίας, η Sportingbet συνέδεσε το όνομά της, με την κατάκτηση του πρώτου τίτλου του ΠΑΟΚ μετά από 14 χρόνια, όπως επίσης και με την καλή του πορεία σε πρωτάθλημα και Ευρώπη.

Ευχόμαστε στην ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ κάθε επιτυχία στους στόχους της».

8 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

The season tickets will be on sale from July 3rd.

Don't expect we will sell a lot of them as we have a 7 game ban (kekleismenin thiron). Or the price should be 50% cheaper than regular.

Or charge them double so they stop ****** around with the violence.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7-6-2017 at 4:53 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

The season tickets will be on sale from July 3rd.

Don't expect we will sell a lot of them as we have a 7 game ban (kekleismenin thiron). Or the price should be 50% cheaper than regular.

It is the latter!

http://inpaok.com/364737/μεγάλες-εκπτώσεις-στα-διαρκείας/

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, pash said:

If you added the two years together and tripled it, I'd tell you that's still a pathetic amount for a professional sports team with aspirations for titles...

On 5-9-2016 at 8:00 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

Last Friday was the last day to buy seasontickets and we sold 12,103 tickets. A good score if you compare it with the 2015/2016-score of 9,300.

OK: 12K + 9K = 21K x 3 = 63K

On this list: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stadiums_by_capacity

There are 135 stadiums in the worldwith a capacity of 63K or more. Most of them outside Europe

I think you want to much, Pash! There is no fan base. There are games in SL and Cup where stadiums are filled even half. We don't want images like 500 people in Kautanzogliou every week.

Well that was interesting. I like the primary kit, and I prefer the black to our usual white for an away kit (though this does look a little plain). Not sure how I feel about the third kit. Definitely stands out.

I like the black one the best. Mainly due to the emblem. As for the striped one I am not a big fan of narrow stripes. I prefer the thicker ones.  The third one is ok. Last year's third kit was the better. I heard that when the team will use the third kit, it will not have the Stoiximan logo on it. Instead it will have a logo in support of children with down syndrome.

J-Rige.thumb.jpg.9114a2248965bf7d64e7a8df4c480c4a.jpg  J-Blk.thumb.jpg.773288524da0b4ec9a2ce4611afaec3a.jpg\

J-Third.thumb.jpg.ddf1b2677d4fa050dac9084f68e6cd4e.jpg

• Like it 1