Phantis Forums

PAOK Marketing (PAOK Store, Sponsors, Jersey's, Season Tickets)

Pontos

• 2 weeks later...

I placed my order on the day of the reveal (around 10-11 days ag)o and my order is still listed as 'processing' which doesn't give me the option to track. A fellow fan on twitter I've spoken who pre-ordered has tracked his order to Athens airport.

got mine today! looks really good and no need to fear blackhawk no sportingbet logo on the shirt. 
Comes in a really cool box with a book with some of the most historic wins in our different kits throughout history. For all the s%$#! Savvidi is copping now the one thing he has done is give us an off-field presence be it through our store and these products or social media

Edited by paokarag4

Got my jersey yesterday. # 705. My son got # 707.
I really like it. The booklet that came with it is nice too.

As for the size, if you plan on wearing it I would recommend you get 2 sizes bigger than you usually get. I got an XL, but it is a tight fit. I wasn't planning on wearing it anyway as I will be framing it.

• Like it 2

• 4 weeks later...

PAE PAOK has a poll on their web site to chose a t-shirt design commemorating the 90 years of PAOK. There are 10 designs to chose from.

You can cast your vote here:

http://www.paokfc.gr/nea/20160404-psifise-to-kalutero-sxedio-tou-design-your-paok-90-years-t-shirt-poll/

I voted for # 7

Out of the designs there, #7.  Good to see you have some taste Blackhawk.  Overall, most of the designs are poor.

#1 - what the hell is Berbatov doing there ?  He's scored like maybe 2 goals from open play and all of a sudden he deserves to be amongst the PAOK legends.  Ase mas, m*****es.

#2 - looks amateur.

#3 - seriously ?

#4 - I'm a big fan of Subbuteo (still got the game in good condition) but not good enough.

#5 - eh, not bad but not great either.

#6 - I think I'm going to have an epileptic fit.

#7 - best of the lot.

#8 - seriously, cartoon eagle ?

#9 - just no.

#10 - actually don't mind this one, minus the picture of Koudas and Garcia.  I like the style of the "90".