Phantis Forums

PAOK Marketing (PAOK Store, Sponsors, Jersey's, Season Tickets)

Pontos

I like the striped one the most, although I kind of like thinner more. I do like that it's asymmetrical though. Agreed on the white, last year's white kit was better. Camouflage is atrocious, but at least it prepares our guys for their future job as leaders of a resistance once Russia annexes Thessaloniki.

• Like it 1

George Savvidis reveals that they put 4 stripes on the jersey in honor of Gate 4.  This kid is really starting to grow on me.  I know I said he's got a big mouth because he said "We'll sign someone better" After Oly snatched Finbongawongason, but he kept his word so, he gets a pass.

Edited by BostonThanatos
  • Like it 1

I like the striped one. Will probably get one with Berbatov on it.

I also like the camouflage one. Something different. That one is most likely intended for the younger PAOK fans. Good marketing move by PAOK. I know my son will get one of those. 

There will also be a fourth jersey that will be unveiled in January 2016 to commemorate the 90 year anniversary of PAOK.

• Like it 1

to sportingbet posso sas dinei paidia?

It's a 2- year deal. The base amount is 1.4 mil and with bonuses it can get up to 2 mil per season. One of the bonuses is if Berbatov plays a certain amount of competitive games for PAOK. Also if we win the championship, cup and make the Round of 32 in EL there will be additional bonuses.

• Like it 1

• 3 months later...

I would love to see statistics from the club about what merchandise is purchased from abroad and how many items.

Would be cool to know how many jerseys for example are bought online from sweden, australia, usa etc. I guess if the numbers are so low like under 100 jerseys they wouldnt want to publish it but would be cool to know. 

• Like it 1

Here is the jersey commemorating the 90 years of PAOK. It is based on the jersey worn by PAOK in 1965-1966. There is a picture of Koudas wearing this jersey. I believe Pontos used to have this pic as his avatar.

Very nice jersey in my opinion, and I will be getting one for sure.

Also I heard that the team might be wearing this jersey in tomorrow's game against Atromitos.

h1EdLjD.jpg

• Like it 1