Phantis Forums

PAOK Marketing (PAOK Store, Sponsors, Jersey's, Season Tickets)

Pontos

Now I'm trying to take advanatge of a deal on the megastore, buy one PAOK shirt get a second one free. However when I go to checkout, I'm being charged for two faneles, anyone had any experience with this at all?

Now I'm trying to take advanatge of a deal on the megastore, buy one PAOK shirt get a second one free. However when I go to checkout, I'm being charged for two faneles, anyone had any experience with this at all?

• 1 month later...

I wasn't sure where to post this so I figured this was as good a place as any as it's generally about the club.

I've just gotten back to Melbourne after 2 and a bit weeks in Greece[by the way, how fracking cold is it?], a great time was had by all and there were plenty of frappedes and general beach going.

We also spent a few days in Thessaloniki [we stayed at Hotel Nikopolis and I can recommend it highly, great pool, service and you regularly see some of the PAOK players there as the team uses it as a base before all games]. On the last day my wife asks if I'm going to go to Toumba and grab some gear like I usually do. It's Saturday so I thought, I'll check and make sure the shop's open on the weekend and head in, get some shirts for the 3kids and sign myself up as a member if I can and support the club.

Check the website, open 9-5, sweet, It's 12 in the afternoon, I let the kids play in the pool for a few more hours then get them out of the pool and drive into Toumba with the eldest [she's sports mad and was pretty pumped]. Get to Toumba and there's at least a hundred kids and their families getting on buses to go to some sports carnival. Bedlam in the car park. I squeeze [bTW, what is it with Greeks not being able to park their cars, they all drive small sh1tboxes and can't park to save themselves?] the car into one of the last spots and walk up to the shop. CLOSED, shutters down not a sign of anyone around.

Hmmmmm not good. Maybe they're closed so that the kids and families and buses an gather freely in the car park. I'll double check the website, yep 9-5 opening hours. It's the same at the store in the city, 9-5 I'll head in there as it's only a 5-10 minute drive. Go in there and CLOSED with a sign on the window saying opening hours are 10-3.

WTF you dipsh1t mofos, how farking hard is it to edit the farking text on your website to show the right farking hours. I was going to spend at least 200 Euro on merchandise alone plus whatever a membership costs. Now that's gone. I'm sure it doesn't mean much to the people who run the show but I'm gutted. Last time I was there the shop was closed for construction.

For all the changes that seem to be occurring on the pitch it's the same old m*****es off it.

Sorry for the long rant but I just had to get it off my chest.

• Like it 1

I have no doubt believing that. Sorry to hear about you dealing with this bullshit, of course. The one and only time I've made it to the store at Toumba (in 2011), gave me the same wishy-washy impression. The more things change, the more things stay the same.

I'll have to look into that hotel, though ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll still be here a while, I left knowing I'd go back once things had settled down. If what's being reported is true and sportingbet will be our shirt sponsor then I hope to get a shirt before they are printed on them, won't look good at all.

• 3 weeks later...