Phantis Forums

NT Coaches

Guest PastMember

These people must be the dumbest morons on the face of the earth. Good for Shuster for not taking the job. What the F*** has that idiot Tsanas done to deserve a spot as an assistant coach on the national team? He's a s%$#! coach in my opinion. Whats the point of wasting money to hire a coach that will not be allowed to coach why not just give the job to Tsanas and have a radio glued to his ass at all times so he can be given instruction on what to and not to do. This is a joke I'm so close to being done with this team.

Tsanas has been excellent for Greece! Why wouldn't you want an experienced coach like him. He's spent a couple years teaching youth teams, what else is there to know? Jokes aside, the guy is a terrible coach. I don't see how keeping him as a coach is going to help us. We need change, Schuster was willingness to bring it but EPO's 5 year old logic has help us back. Gotta love EPO

Stupid question ... Why does EPO want a say in who gets picked for the team ? Who specifically gains, and what do they gain ?

I suppose the simplest explanation is good old fashioned bribery. Get my guy in there and I'll pay you 20k. Nice and simple.

It's seriously bizarre. If EPO want to conduct their affairs like a third world organisation then they will attract the equivalent people.

We could have had a coach who's played for West Germany and the world's best clubs and managed at that level yet we hold out because Kostaki Tsana has to be part of the deal! As if he's someone who's shown us anything when he's managed the team.

We draw against a s#it Romania and he carried on like we beat Germany away in a world cup qualifier.

Tsana is related to ko-tsana in the EPO. Fact is they are all linked to the illuminati and are 33 1/2 degree masons too. It's the luciferian bloodlines. Don't fall under their spell. Markarian was too, the evidence was when he took off an in form Fetfa for Kats when the the game was in the balance! Run run now!!  

• Dutch Eagle locked, unlocked and pinned this topic