Phantis Forums

PAOK forum Feedback and Announcements

Blackhawk

Haven't had any issues lately, though each time I would make a new game topic (if Blackhawk wasn't around) it would always, without fail, send me to an error screen. Maybe take some screenshots and post it in the forum-wide support thread?

• 2 months later...

Please refrain from using foul language on the PAOK forums. Also don't attack fans of other teams using foul language or derogatory terms. Those posts will be deleted and you will face the prospects of being banned. Keep the conversations civil.

14 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Please refrain from using foul language on the PAOK forums. Also don't attack fans of other teams using foul language or derogatory terms. Those posts will be deleted and you will face the prospects of being banned. Keep the conversations civil.

Does the same go in reverse?

• 1 year later...

Software update for the forums was attempted but was not successful.  Forums had to be restored to the most recent backup. As a result some post might have been lost. 

Another attempt at software upgrade will be made on Saurday, August 22, 2020.

• Like it 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Bananas said:

I am not bothering to post anymore in the USA 2020 Elections thread since some of my posts, which I thought were really benign, got deleted.

Don't speak politics with our American friends file, culturally they are very different compared to us Australian-Greeks. No offense to any American PAOK posters in here, y'all are alritteee

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK forum Feedback Announcements

I am in an unfortunate position to announce to the members of this forum that our friend Yiankos has decided not to participate in the forums again. This follows a three day ban imposed on Yiankos by the administrators of this forums on the day of our team’s most important game in its history against Krasnodar. Yiankos felt that his treatment was unjust and as a result he has no desire to continue posting here. I urged him to change his mind, but he told me that he can’t continue to participate in a place that conversations lead to personal feuds. I would like to wish Yianko good luck and let him know that he is always welcomed here if he chooses to come back. If not, I am certain we will cross paths somewhere down the line in the future.

While we are on the subject of bans, I would like to ask everyone participating in the PAOK forum to abide by the forums rules and not to engage in personal attacks against the administrators, moderators and other forum members. Such posts will be punished with warnings and eventually posting bans. The administrators of these forums have a very low tolerance against those breaking the forum rules. After all they own and run the forums. We all come across opinions that we might not agree with, but making our replies personal does not accomplish anything and will eventually get you kicked out. If I may offer a suggestion which I try to follow myself. If you plan on posting in a topic that you know will turn into heated discussion and eventually personal attacks, do yourself a favor and refrain from posting. That applies specially in the political discussions in the other parts of these forums. You may notice that I never post in those forums and as a result I sleep better at night.

To summarize, lets enjoy discussing our favorite team and do it in a civilized manner, so we might have an outlet to continue discussing everything related to PAOK.

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK forum Feedback and Announcements