Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

LB georgios tzavellas, 1.81m. 19 years old

seriously he is realllllllllly good

Great to hear he's a left back since we have no strength in depth in that position nationally. Is he better than Spyropoulos? How about the current crop at Oly? Is he better, or potentially better, than Domi and Raul Bravo. Is he a defensive left back (like Fyssas) or an attacking left back (like Georgatos)?

honestly i have only seen him play a handful of times... but a 19 year old kid, that last year, made a run that led to a goal against pao in kerkyra, a player that looks super quick and has great physical attributes, is a player i would take a chance on. especially since he is a player that has played as a regular since the age of 17.

he reminds me of a young georgatos but is a very very solid tackler. time will tell but these are the types of players teams should look at.

Edited by nikosvazelas

Why dont we go after someone like Riquelme? He can play some good football, like we see for argentina. Curently hes really upset at villareal, he doesnt play and wants to leave. If u ask me hes prefect. We need someone better for set pieces, and riquelme is one of the best in the world.

One new name that surfaced today was Matias Concha from VFL Bochum.He is swedish international and he is going to be the back up for Galletti.The only weird thing is that his team has him listed as a defender :blink: His starting price is a little bit over 1mil euros.

http://www.vfl-bochum.de/webcache/spielerv..._en_1932_14.htm

One new name that surfaced today was Matias Concha from VFL Bochum.He is swedish international and he is going to be the back up for Galletti.The only weird thing is that his team has him listed as a defender :blink: His starting price is a little bit over 1mil euros.

http://www.vfl-bochum.de/webcache/spielerv..._en_1932_14.htm

yes i herd about this... has anyone seen him play??

Petros Kokkalis made some statemets today before our game with Real madrid and he talked mostly about the behaviour of our fans and how Olympiakos has paid to much money from punishments by UEFA because of them and that they should behave but he also said that Olympiakos this winter transfer period will actually do more transfers since Olympiakos always does but he did not mention any names.

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=83671

Petros Kokkalis made some statemets today before our game with Real madrid and he talked mostly about the behaviour of our fans and how Olympiakos has paid to much money from punishments by UEFA because of them and that they should behave but he also said that Olympiakos this winter transfer period will actually do more transfers since Olympiakos always does but he did not mention any names.

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=83671

maybe he is...scared..

Socratis Kokkalis gave the "green" light so Olympiakos can do 2-3 transfers(Delgado,Clayton and Kurgiakos plus any new names?) this winter reagardless of european success or not and for that reason today at 13:00 he is going to have a meeting with Petros Kokkalis and Ilia Ivic.

Sportime.gr

forget kyriakos..i dont think he would come to oly..in fact, i dont think he would come back to greece and frankly i agree..why should he? the only thing oly have to offer him is europe. the german league suits him well and if he keeps his performances up h can play for a better german team...regardless, i think frankfurt will make some european compeition ths year..he isnt old enough to want to come back and when he does, i dont think he'll be going to oly...

We have speculations today about the player position that Olympiakos will look to upgrade in this upcoming winter transfer season,especially if we make it to the next round of CL.It will be a AM,something like Ribo <_< player that will be a threat and a playmaker for our club.The names so far by greek newspapers and websites are Insoua,Mindal,Imbayasa and Ibson.(sorry if i butchered the names).Also there is always Delgado name in the mix but again,nothing is certain yet.

Sportactions.gr

Also:

RIQUELME??

You know that the closer we get to Christmas the more names we are going to see but for that specific name,Riquelme,only if we make it to the 16 of the CL and a lot of money for one player when you need 3 is not wise but you never know.

Posted Image

Name: Jacek Krzynówek

Position: Midfielder

Born: May 15th 1976

Birthplace: Kamiensk (Poland)

At VfL since: August 21st 2006

Previous clubs: Bayer Leverkusen, Nürnberg, GKS Belchatow, Rakow Czestochowa, RKS Radomsko

Bundesliga matches/ goals: 139/21

Caps: 74

Shirt No: 10

Height: 1,79 m

Weight: 74 kg

Vfl Wolfsburg

This is one of the new names that Ivic has negotiations with.His price is somewhere around 1.5- 2mil euros.

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=84343

HIGHLIGHTS

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic