Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

Hi All :)

I am a Trabzonspor fan from Turkey...There are many rumours here that we are close to sign your central defender Antzas...Have you ever heard anything about this issue?Is he a good player?I mean is he fast or good with ball?

Finally how can i watch the previous games Olympiakos?Do you have any idea?

Any ideas will be welcomed :)

Thanks in advance

If the rumours are true, he'd be a really good signing. trabzon's best defender.

Hi again or Kalimera :)

Thanks for your kind comments guys...Today i've heard a fresh news about him...As it writes on local newspapers here ,he will retire after Euro 2008 with Nikopolidis :huh: As far as i know he'll give up NT but people here claims that he'll totaly retire en of tournament :blink: I'm really confused...Have you ever heard someth like this?

Hi All :)

I am a Trabzonspor fan from Turkey...There are many rumours here that we are close to sign your central defender Antzas...Have you ever heard anything about this issue?Is he a good player?I mean is he fast or good with ball?

Finally how can i watch the previous games Olympiakos?Do you have any idea?

Any ideas will be welcomed :)

Thanks in advance

You will love him.

In Greece Olympiakos and players/fans is reffered to as a "Gavros"

In Turkish, this is a beloved fish of the Black Sea you call "Hamsi" :LOL:

But seriously, I dont think Antzas will go to Trabzonspor....I dont think he will leave Olympiakos after he just went back, and got Champions League with Olympiakos.

But he did retire from national team, so maybe hes looking for something new abroad. Retire compleltey? That would be suprising, but I never heard that.

As for Trabzon, I would not want this player. Hes very inconsistent and can be quite bad sometimes. But I dont really know who Trabzonspor have for defenders these days, so maybe hed be good?

That's a damn shme if we sell Nunez... Not only was he solid for the 10-20 min that he played but he scored some great goals which is a sign of a talented striker..

I hope that this is just a rumor. unless they pay their butts off and we make a killing on him

Good signing but we actually have to develop our young players and not bench them in favor of Kovasevic.

Well said, Olimpiakos in the past bought young Greek players that needed playing time and due to the fact that the team is often stacked with foreign talent the player rots on the bench. Hope this is not a similar case.

Lua Lua may be on his way to Qatar from 3m euros... our management are so incompetant!!!

PLEASE STAY LUA LUA!!!

I would not sell lua lua for 3 million. Not a chance. What is going on with him?

anyways here some rumors regarding two huge names, Reyes ( who might be a litle old ) and Luis Garcia.

Garcia is 30.. and im pretty sure reyes is 35 ish?... oh geez my mad.. reyes is 24 according to wikipedia.... im wayyyyyy offf :wacko:

so ya... reyes is unlikly to come imo at the age of 24 but luis garcia could be a not bad option

Honestly don't know 2 much about these guys and I still think that these are "teasers" till we get that "big name" player..

We'll see. I'm not believing anything till they actually fly into Athens and sign

Didn't you see Sergio Garcia against Greece? He's good, play's mainly on the right.

Reyes is very talented and Wenger has big hopes for him when he bought him for Arsenal for

I could see Garcia comming due to his age. Also they said we are after a centre foward too. So maybe they got Morientes lined up.

luis garcia is class and so is reyes i can't believe either of these players will go to greece. would be great for the super league if they did come

luis garcia is class and so is reyes i can't believe either of these players will go to greece. would be great for the super league if they did come

Reyes would attempt to replace Lua Lua and he isn't good enough to do that.

And which Garcia is being linked? Sergio Garcia prob wouldn't come to Greece but there's no reason that Luis Garcia wouldn't. However, he wouldn't get into the Olympiakos team. He plays on the right and there's no way that he's better than Galletti.

Just heard from NOVA Sport FM

Olympiacos is working on getting these 3 players

Doucer from Racing Stantader

Oscar Gonzalez from Zaragoza

Duda from Seville

Fellas,

NOVASport-FM just confirmed that we signed Oscar Gonzalez from R. Zaragoza..

Don't really know what to think about this transfer, I just hope he does well.

I some how see or big transfer of this year will be a forward. He will be from Spain. I get the feeling it could be Morientes.

With LuaLua out the door, I must agree w/ you... The only problem that I see w/ him is that he's a bit heavy at the moment.. Don't get me wrong great forward but doesn't have that flair, speed, and strenth that LuaLua brought

What do you all think?

With LuaLua out the door, I must agree w/ you...  The only problem that I see w/ him is that he's a bit heavy at the moment..  Don't get me wrong great forward but doesn't have that flair, speed, and strenth that LuaLua brought

What do you all think?

Is Lua Lua leaving for sure then?

With LuaLua out the door, I must agree w/ you...  The only problem that I see w/ him is that he's a bit heavy at the moment..  Don't get me wrong great forward but doesn't have that flair, speed, and strenth that LuaLua brought

What do you all think?

Is Lua Lua leaving for sure then?
With our management nothing is ever certain.......everything is still up in the air....with the exception of Cezar and Domi that have been asked to find other clubs and Konstantinou being released no other player has been notified yet....

And which Garcia is being linked? Sergio Garcia prob wouldn't come to Greece but there's no reason that Luis Garcia wouldn't. However, he wouldn't get into the Olympiakos team. He plays on the right and there's no way that he's better than Galletti.

cannot believe anyone rates lua lua more than reyes he did well for arsenal and real madrid but football is all about opinions

as for luis garcia he can play right left or just behind the striker and has an amazing strike rate.

cannot believe anyone rates lua lua more than reyes he did well for arsenal and real madrid but football is all about opinions

as for luis garcia he can play right left or just behind the striker and has an amazing strike rate.

File, Reyes was abysmal at Arsenal, he couldn't handle the physicality of the premiership and spent most of his time on the floor. Luis Garcia is a good player, but where would he fit in? On the right he wouldn't get in. Behind the striker could be an option, but only if we play 4-4-1-1 and in that situation Oly would probably be happy with Beluschi. On the left Garcia is ineffective.

Reyes????

MMMMM don't think so fellas... Don't get me wrong, great player but not in this decade (because of his age)

BUT! If Kokalis gets a wild hair up his 'kolo' and for some reason brings this guy it would be a good signing for our team..

I would say he's go a 25% chance of coming, and that's being really generous

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic