Phantis Forums
Reaper

Official Transfers & Rumors

Ανακοίνωσε Μπρούνο Βιάνα από Ολυμπιακό η Μπράγκα!

183329.jpg

Σύμφωνα με τα ρεπορτάζ του καλοκαιριού, η συμφωνία ανάμεσα στον Ολυμπιακό και την Μπράγκα για το οψιόν αγοράς, ήταν στα 3 εκατ. ευρώ.

Would love for you to get Vellios, heria makria apo ton Lazaro

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Would love for you to get Vellios, heria makria apo ton Lazaro

I dunno if I would wish that on my worst enemy....:play-000545:

Well it finally happened....Lazaros signed with Oly meaning that he will have played for all 4 big clubs of Greece. Should be good for next year but at 31 his best is behind him. I personally thought he might have made a move for the big bucks in China or the Arab leagues after the year he had and avoid the drama of going to another greek team. I didn't see Mellisanides paying up to keep him even though he was integral to the teams success this year and sports wages are calculated on the player's recent past performance which was MVP level.

Melissanidi is a real tool imo, I think we waited 2-3 years too late to sign him, but considering what a season he had last year, I am pretty optimistic.

21 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

I don't think it's going to happen....paying 2 mill (to pao) plus whatever Inernacional decides to add on for themselves for a 31 yr old CB seems excessive atm considering there won't be any resale value for him (although I think he's worth the money). Also he left because he was apparently homesick so I don't think he's very keen on returning....I could be wrong though.

56 minutes ago, AchillesHeel said:

If he puts in a good showing at the WC he'll definitely fetch a pretty penny for oly. Besides Djurdjevic what are the remaining options up front?

Emenike I think will be returning from loan at Las Palmas, Nikos Vergos and we signed Dimitris Manos from OFI.

Emenike was a bust at Las Palmas...I don't think he made a single appearance. Manos looks promising but with Ansarifard on the way out oly will definitely need to sign a go-to striker.

Las Palmas wanted to end the loan early because they realized he had arrived overweight and in no shape to help the club anytime soon, but we refused.