Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

• 2 weeks later...

Rumors of interest from Atletico and Porto, Porto supposedly has an undisclosed buy back clause, and Sa has a reported buy out on his contract for 13 million.

Τον παίρνει όποτε θέλει! Ρήτρα-ΣΟΚ για Σα - Τι υπέγραψε ο Ολυμπιακός - Θα πάθει "χουνέρι";

jose-sa.jpg

• Like it 1

• 3 weeks later...

Henry Onyekuru is a Nigerian player, but he has said that he wants to stay at Galata. Mitroglou I would not mind having back but I'm not so sure he would be Martins signing of choice...The young Belgian striker who we loaned to Adjaccio is supposed to given a shot to make next years team, and Martins really likes Ahmed Hassan. Time will tell...we are going to hear a lot of names until the summer is over, I am looking forward more to the return match with Wolves for now, when the season is done for good then we can fiend over transfer rumors more proper like IMO.

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lots of GK names being thrown around linked to us, I'm thinking this can only mean that there is a high probability of Sa being bought by a club from a better league in the next few months. 

I was also thinking, with the whole mess everyone is in due to the worldwide epidemic, this may in a way be a blessing in disguise for us. Perhaps, clubs will be spending less, meaning we will not sell half our team and need to start from scratch again. If this is the case, I think next season would be one of the best we have even seen...fingers crossed. 

Ανακοίνωσε Κρίστινσον στον Ολυμπιακό η ΑΕΛ

890371.jpg

As things are now, Omar is still unsigned, Tsimikas has a lot of interest, same for Semedo and a bit for Cisse. That is just the back line!

In the middle Camara has been on fire, and Guilherme has had a great season clubs have shown interest in both. El Arabi of course with the strikerate he is at is also going to have an offer or two for sure. 

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

hurriyet.com is reporting that Omar has signed to Galata for 1.5m a year. Sad if it turns out to be true, I know its a lot to pay for a rb in the Greek League, but for the sake of trying to keep this team together as much as possible for another year or more it is worth it, as opposed to having that hole to fill and the time it takes to figure out which player will click best with the rest of the back line.

«Ο Ομάρ υπέγραψε στη Γαλατάσαραϊ»

header-duel-duel-action-serge-gnabry-fc-

«Βλέπει» Ανδρούτσο ο ΠΑΣ

211417.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

Eπαιξε φέτος στον Ατρόμητο ως δανεικός από τον Ολυμπιακό, κάνοντας 31 συμμετοχές με 4 γκολ και 1 ασίστ. Το συμβόλαιό του λήγει το καλοκαίρι του 2021.

Rumour that Osijek came in with an offer of €500k for Igor Silva (Brazilian RB). Same rumour also says that the offer was refused and the club is holding out on €1m.

• Like it 1

New rumour from today, they say that Elabdellaoui is leaving and going to Galatasaray when his contract expires. His replacement will be Rafael from Olympique Lyonnais (ex-ManUtd). I don't believe that one,  I think that Bruno Gaspar will be bought on a permanent deal and Torosidis will be renewed instead. We also have cover there with Nikolic and Masouras both returning from loan.

^-- Cheers.

On 7/27/2020 at 8:44 AM, Rodos said:

Rumour that Osijek came in with an offer of €500k for Igor Silva (Brazilian RB). Same rumour also says that the offer was refused and the club is holding out on €1m.

Osijek has come back with the full €1m and the player has agreed terms (apparently).

@Rodos

Yes this is supposed to be a done deal, I read that their FA even wants to nationalize him because of their lack of depth at RB and based on how good he played this year. In addition to the cash we should be keeping a % of his future transfer fee. % not disclosed yet.

Lazaros has been released sadly, I don't like it, how can we justify keeping Toro and Avraam at 35 or older and not keep Lazaros who is 33 and can contribute whenever the club might need him. This and also the decision to keep Avraam and Toro are what Martins wants reportedly, what do I know, the man is doing good work...Best of luck to Lazaro.

132548.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors