Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Στέλνουν Μήτρογλου στον Ολυμπιακό με... επιβεβαίωση Μώραλη

kostas-mitroglou-112.jpg?resize=390,260

«Ναι, η είδηση (σ.σ. για τον Μήτρολου) είναι σωστή. Ενδιαφερόμαστε για τον Κώστα. Είναι πολύ σημαντικός παίκτης για μας και οι οπαδοί τον αγαπούν. Θα δούμε τι θα συμβεί σύντομα», δήλωσε ο πρόεδρος του Ολυμπιακού στο «takvim.com.tr». 

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the price is legit, I can't see him staying in Greece...it's too bad that (IMO) we saw flashes of the best he's got under Marco Silva in that CL campaign, and he has struggled to show his full potential since, although he has still has some very good displays, I just feel like he never had a full consistent year with us.

Maybe I rate him too highly but I think he has a very high ceiling, and we have not seen the best of this man yet. England will be one hell of a challenge for him, physically he will improve by leaps and bounds though, great for the NT and his fans and the player himself. I hope we negotiate a modest % of a future sale but if the 16m Pounds are for real Marinaki will take it and run without delay the price is too high for any player in the Superleague.

West Ham in transfer talks with Olympiakos over £16m deal for midfielder Kostas Fortounis

NINTCHDBPICT000494132490-e1559298662344.

Berg is a very good signing for you guys, proven goal scorer who knows the league very well. 

England will be a great move for Fortounis career, but I think the physicality will be too much for him. IMO he needs to become mentally tougher as well, he can (not always) go missing in big games when the pressure is on. It's one thing doing it in Greece but that won't cut it in England. If he does move I really hope it works out for him, lord knows he has the talent to make it there. But it's a big step up, at least a class or 2 above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors