Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

If they do get rid of Lua Lua Malakes ine. Please get rid of Segura since he has come in no one respects him, the players have gone to the bouzoukia. He has lost all control of the team. Its funny how lua lua thought Lemonis was a good coach and now there getting rid of him.

DUDE COME TO THE LIGHT! :D

Lua Lua leave? that has to be a tabloid...

Well...I hope PAO goes for him! :tup:

Like I've said, this team is run by megalomaniacs and I hate to say it but I'm starting to see why so many non-Olympiakos fans call them a cancer.

We had a good team this year. Regardless of whether or not the football was always great, the acheivements in Europe were amazing and man for man Olympiakos have a good team. We had a foundation for building something brilliant... so what's the logical next step? Kokkali should have had a meeting with Lemonis and Ivic, he should have said "right, you guys are football-men, you've done very well this year but we expect more next year. What is it you need to build on this current success?" Instead, they sacked Lemonis and Ivic and have put Lua Lua on the transfer list. They're clueless!!!! We take 1 step forward & 12 steps back. The only way that Kokkali will stop hurting this team is to win nothing for a few years gia na balei mialo o m#$%!s!

What happened? I heard he had an argument with Segura... but why is he leaving? Where's he supposed to be going?

It was on Greek radio (Supersport FM), apparently he arrived late on practically every training session this year, and that would've been the reason ... at least that's what they said.

It was on Greek radio (Supersport FM), apparently he arrived late on practically every training session this year, and that would've been the reason ... at least that's what they said.

So fine him then, you go and put him on the transfer list?

Unless this is a scare tactic it's awfully dumb! Lua Lua works his arse off for the team in every game he plays. He doesn't stop running until the soles of his shoes have worn off, so his being late to training is more to do with a lack of discipline than a lack of desire or effort. So fine him to discipline him, but when he has such passion and desire AND when he's one of the best players in the team you've got to be a retard to place him on the transfer list.

I bet he will come back to the club. I love the guy, but I dont think he is good enough. We should look for bigger players then giannakopoulos. As of right now I would rather sissic as a back up to galletti. But a few years a go, not a chance. I would be willing to bet that stelios will be back in the red and white because he is loved by the fans.

Lua Lua has undergone surgery and Nunez will be sold to Steaua Bucharest according to Supersport.gr

Thats stupied. Nunez us really good. He was one of our best players last year. The probleme is he would average 10 minuets per game and never got a real chance. When he played I always thought he did well. We should keep him.

Dude do you know how much we are going to sell him for?

Thats stupied. Nunez us really good. He was one of our best players last year. The probleme is he would average 10 minuets per game and never got a real chance. When he played I always thought he did well. We should keep him.

Dude do you know how much we are going to sell him for?

The article didn't say what the price would be. I agree with you, he's one of our more talented players and with Djole aging it makes no sense to get rid of a left-sided player.

It must be just a rumor. Steuna Buracreas wont spend what I would sell nunez foor

But they may spend what Kokkalis would sell Nunez for. :P

Btw, there's worse news... according to supersport.gr, Ledesma is also likely to leave... he'll be going to San Lorenzo. Our board have lost their minds completely.

Edited by DUDE

All these are just rumours at this point.Nobody really knows what our new coach actually will want to keep or bring or let go.......yet...... <_< or what Kokkalis has in his brain....... <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All :)

I am a Trabzonspor fan from Turkey...There are many rumours here that we are close to sign your central defender Antzas...Have you ever heard anything about this issue?Is he a good player?I mean is he fast or good with ball?

Finally how can i watch the previous games Olympiakos?Do you have any idea?

Any ideas will be welcomed :)

Thanks in advance

Hi All :)

I am a Trabzonspor fan from Turkey...There are many rumours here that we are close to sign your central defender Antzas...Have you ever heard anything about this issue?Is he a good player?I mean is he fast or good with ball?

Finally how can i watch the previous games Olympiakos?Do you have any idea?

Any ideas will be welcomed :)

Thanks in advance

Hi, and welcome.

Antzas is a little bit inconsistent. He's either brilliant or terrible. He's very passionate and firery, but he loses concentration and gets caught out of position sometimes. He also likes to slide around alot. In the Greek league his performances were fantastic this season, in the Champions League he was good except for the Chelsea game in England where he was the worst player on the pitch. For the Turkish league he will be a great signing but he's not the sort of defender that will win a team a European trophy.

He would be a good defender for a team like trabzonspor. Antzas was a regular starter for olympiakos last year and would most likly be that for trabzonspor. He is a good defender in my opinion and was rumored to lyon last winter. Also dude, he had a huge screw up vs real madrid that costed us a goal

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic