Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

Beluchi will be of great help in the SL and in Europe. He looks skilled and he sports a mean mullet so you can't go wrong. I am sure every Oly fan would prefer Spyropoulo over Leonardo, but he might be a good fit for Olympiakos.

I was listening to Petros Kokalis tirade about "loans" vs "we buy players for the future". Must be the snow ;)

Edited by cyberfish

Guest TheLegend

O mangas tha skisei!

You just wait. Everyone has the right to be cynical at this point, but I bet you he will be a legend!

I know that dude. He played a decent amount against Aris and tore it up. He created so many chances and opened up so many gaps. The aris defense was lost when he had the ball.

Guest TheLegend

i have to say this cause it applies & I would do so in the Pao forum as well. Just cause a players is Brazilian we immediatly assume that he is talented.For instance at the moment there are probably at least 5- 10 players who are better than Leonardo in Greece & are playing in this league, yet leonardo a C division Brazilian player comes here & he's the next Roberto Carlos. Gimme a break..

Actualy it was B divisiona nd his team moved up to A. There are some good B div teams in Brazil considering teams that win the tittle or runners up get relegated the year later etc.

Not saying hes amazing but he has to be good and talented for Olympiacos to buy him. They signed him for 4.5 years so hes a long term kind of player.

Im sure being so young he can develop considering most players are in their primes around 25-28

Here's a highlight reel of Leonardo. He seems to be a fantastic athlete but not great technically (i.e. his control isn't very good and his crossing isn't great either). He's still young though and if he can improve those parts of his game he could be a real weapon in the future.

Actualy it was B divisiona nd his team moved up to A. There are some good B div teams in Brazil considering teams that win the tittle or runners up get relegated the year later etc.

Not saying hes amazing but he has to be good and talented for Olympiacos to buy him. They signed him for 4.5 years so hes a long term kind of player.

Im sure being so young he can develop considering most players are in their primes around 25-28

I really dont see your point. Just because OFSP bought this kid it automatically makes him a good player? By your logic every player the OFSP has signed for a relatively long period is good.

I would love to see statistics on the number of players MAN U has signed at a young age who we would have considered "good and talented" because they were signed by MAN U, and then were released or sold to some small club and had a mediocre career.

Greek teams notoriously overpay foreign players who do not live up to the hype and end up contributing nothing.

Guest TheLegend

Of course you come here on an Anti-Olympiacos rant. Of course you cant read the English language either, because you couldn't read my post.

I said he wasnt a C division player when he was infact a B division which moved up to A. I said "not saying hes amazing "

I also said he must be talented for Olympiacos to pay that much for him. Sry to break it to you but this year we dont have AEK type of transfers (Loans, 49 year olds, $200k signings)

And those people that were signed by Man Utd at a time didnt have potential? Then why would Man Utd. be interest? They musta seen something. Just because im saying the guy must have potential to be signed 5 years for 3m you come in here and bring an anti-olympiacos attitude with you.

Heres my anti-aek one. Olympiacos players and team is alot better than AEK's, especially player to player. There is not one play on AEK I would want Olympiacos to have. Rivaldo is the only one I woudlnt mind because I liked him as a player especially in his Barca days. So there. Next time you come in here to bash a player because Olympiacos PAID and PURCHASED him think of that.

Btw that must mean kallon is s%$#! too then going by your logic? or wait... he is good because aek didnt pay for him?

Of course you come here on an Anti-Olympiacos rant. Of course you cant read the English language either, because you couldn't read my post.

I said he wasnt a C division player when he was infact a B division which moved up to A. I said "not saying hes amazing "

I also said he must be talented for Olympiacos to pay that much for him. Sry to break it to you but this year we dont have AEK type of transfers (Loans, 49 year olds, $200k signings)

And those people that were signed by Man Utd at a time didnt have potential? Then why would Man Utd. be interest? They musta seen something. Just because im saying the guy must have potential to be signed 5 years for 3m you come in here and bring an anti-olympiacos attitude with you.

Heres my anti-aek one. Olympiacos players and team is alot better than AEK's, especially player to player. There is not one play on AEK I would want Olympiacos to have. Rivaldo is the only one I woudlnt mind because I liked him as a player especially in his Barca days. So there. Next time you come in here to bash a player because Olympiacos PAID and PURCHASED him think of that.

Btw that must mean kallon is s%$#! too then going by your logic? or wait... he is good because aek didnt pay for him?

relax file...you just joined the forum and your already getting into arguments and attacking peoples comment..ive seen it more then once already...iremise ligo...this is gunna start turning into the old phantis where everyone just cursed each other and got pissed off...i know this is online but we can still respect each others opinions..

Guest TheLegend

Actualy you might wana back off a bit because im not that one arguing its poeple like your pao friend levendis that like to be bigots and hypocrites and always argue

its pissing me off that everyone always attacks my opinions.

btw if it turns into anything bad its not the old phanits its the new greeksoccer.com have u seen it..

o m g.. all they do is fight and be racist...

even the mods are biased... they bann and suspend players and fight with each other cuz the aek mods ban the pao and oly fans and vice versa

Edited by TheLegend

Ok,lets everybody relax and take a chill pill in here.

1)TheLegend,first of all welcome in here.It is always good to see some new members in the Phantis forums and even more when they belong to the Olympiakos family ;) .TheCity1924 was just expressing his opinion about our new signing so he was really not attacking you or anyone else in here since we all,reds,greens and yellows have tried hard to be able to speak our minds with out insulting or destroying each others topics.

2)TheCity1924,The legend was trying to give a more accurate info on Leonardos previous club(He was playing in a B division team that managed to get promoted to A and not a C division team as was posted by someone else.I personally have no idea if he is good or not as a have posted earlier and untill we see him playing,neither any of you...

3)pao123 those old Phantis rumble days are long gone and they will never return back.A super great team of Moderators and Admins will make sure of it. :tup:

lot's of angry olympiakos fans back then...a few hated my guts. hahaha

they still do :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ps.I am just joking

Ps2.When i first came here they were many people who thought that in here they shoul go nuts cursing and fighting with anyone not supporting there prefered club.Any topic would start normal and then end up on a classic greek fight,i am red-you are green,i am yellow- you are blind and so on....Argue just so you can argue with no meaning or bottom line.

Guest TheLegend

seriously. You guys must be talking about Greeksoccer.com....

The mods hated anyone that didnt like their team. Especialy this one AEK fan, Amorgos. The guy is sucha gifto hes banned tons of Olympiacos fan that post in the Oly-Aek thread that say Olympiacos isbetter than Aek. 3 bans and so far allowed back twice. Its the bigest m*****a so poorly run

seriously. You guys must be talking about Greeksoccer.com....

The mods hated anyone that didnt like their team. Especialy this one AEK fan, Amorgos. The guy is sucha gifto hes banned tons of Olympiacos fan that post in the Oly-Aek thread that say Olympiacos isbetter than Aek. 3 bans and so far allowed back twice. Its the bigest m*****a so poorly run

Here,as long as you can act and behave as an adult,nobody will bann or punish you.

Guest TheLegend

since this is the transfer thread, here we go...

WTF IS SISIC DOING ON THIS TEAM..!! ASK FIFA FOR PERMISION TO SEND HIM TO A 4TH DIVISION TEAM PLEASE AND NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR TRANSFER WINDOW!

You guys are going to be shocked to know that Bajevic was the firts coach to actually ask for Sisic to join Olympiakos 2-3 years ago.I have no idea what they have seen on this guy but he surelly has not show me any great skills so far.With performance like yesterday from our whole team,i will be patient to see the guy play some more....

Guest TheLegend

I think they should pay Levadiakos to take him back.They are thrilled at the fact they got $1m for a below average player. And this guy takes up a spot on the CL list... wow... a player like him being associated with UEFA let alone the CL.... wow.... what a scrub and terrible player.

You guys are going to be shocked to know that Bajevic was the firts coach to actually ask for Sisic to join Olympiakos 2-3 years ago.I have no idea what they have seen on this guy but he surelly has not show me any great skills so far.With performance like yesterday from our whole team,i will be patient to see the guy play some more....

I somewhere read crazy that he is playing right now at Oly at the direct opposite side of his normal side. Not many players can adapt at such a move

Guest TheLegend

so put him on galletis side? maybe as his 4th reserve...

isnt he a lefty... why would his side be his right..

I think ur talking bout nunez who is playing outa position

That does not look bad but their are some rumours that Torosidis will be departing this summer time with a transfer to a euro team.I hope not but that is the info i got so far.

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic