Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

I really dont think our proritiy is to resign players like pantos who are very averge. We need a better left back. Im not saying hes bad but we can defently do better

Olympiakos was looking to get Spyropoulo but Panionios prefers to sell him outside of Greece.Even their president said that they ask an X price for him from any other european team but X+1 for any team in Greece.

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=88835

Spyropoulos would be perfect.. do you think olympiakos would pay that X+1? I really think they need to or at least get someone good on loan till the end of the season. Are bravo or domi supposed to be bacm for chelsea?

I really dont think our proritiy is to resign players like pantos who are very averge. We need a better left back. Im not saying hes bad but we can defently do better

Don't forget we have Bravo and Domi... Pantos is great for a 3rd choice left back. Imo, it's a centre back that we need. Kyriakos would be perfect.

Spyropoulos would be perfect.. do you think olympiakos would pay that X+1? I really think they need to or at least get someone good on loan till the end of the season. Are bravo or domi supposed to be bacm for chelsea?

I know that Lemonis really wants him to come and the player prefers Olympiakos that a club like Udinize but it will all boil down to the new offer that Ivic is getting ready to do.....as far as Domi or Bravo,to be honest with you,i dont think that even god knows if and when are going to be ready...

anyone know anything about this guy leonardo

I know that he was playing for a b division brazil team,Cska and Pao were some of the teams that where interested for him,he has been called as "the new Roberto Carlos" by the press in brazil and pretty much that he is a left back that goes up and down the whole side and helps his club at offence.If i get any more details,i will post....

I know that he was playing for a b division brazil team,Cska and Pao were some of the teams that where interested for him,he has been called as "the new Roberto Carlos" by the press in brazil and pretty much that he is a left back that goes up and down the whole side and helps his club at offence.If i get any more details,i will post....

That's right. I've also heard that he can't defend for s%$#!. I'm also wondering about whether the "new Roberto Carlos" would be playing in Brazil's B division <_< Maybe he's just cover until Domi and Bravo get back.

UEFA.COM wrote:

Olympiacos CFP have completed the signing of Brazilian left-back Leonardo Jesus Geraldo from Brazilian second-tier side Portuguesa SP. The 22-year-old has signed a five-year contract with the Greek champions.

'Big step forward'

"It's a big step forward in my career," Leonardo said. "I am joining a big European club and the fact they have won ten out of the last eleven titles in Greece speaks volumes about them. I am willing to learn and give my best for my team." Leonardo is Olympiacos's third new signing during the transfer window following the arrivals of Fernando Belluschi and Mirnes Sisič. Olympiacos are second in the Greek Super League, one point behind leaders AEK Athens and face Chelsea FC in the first knockout round of the UEFA Champions League.

Personally I don't know this guy and haven't watched him.... Only time will tell

That's right. I've also heard that he can't defend for s%$#!. I'm also wondering about whether the "new Roberto Carlos" would be playing in Brazil's B division <_< Maybe he's just cover until Domi and Bravo get back.

wasnt Bravo supposed to be Real's replacement for Roberto Carlos. The media loves to exaggerate and we love to buy into it.

Im not passing any judgment on this player but fans of any team should be a little reserved when it comes to these new "Roberto Carlos or Zinedine Zidane"

I have a good feeling about this leonardo guy. Highly doubt hes anything close to roberto carlos.

I agree with u.I prefer to see someone play first before i make any judgement.That way i can say Belluschi is PAIXTARAS grande.... :tup: :tup:

Guest TheLegend

I belive his team was promoted to first division and he played a big role. Must be someone decent for Ivic and Lemoni to actualy want him for 2-3m

wasnt Bravo supposed to be Real's replacement for Roberto Carlos. The media loves to exaggerate and we love to buy into it.

Im not passing any judgment on this player but fans of any team should be a little reserved when it comes to these new "Roberto Carlos or Zinedine Zidane"

Me too. I'm even sceptical that Bellushi is a v.good player let alone this bum!

Guest TheLegend

wasnt Bravo supposed to be Real's replacement for Roberto Carlos.  The media loves to exaggerate and we love to buy into it. 

Me too. I'm even sceptical that Bellushi is a v.good player let alone this bum!
Belluschi played half a game and you can tell hes talented and seems to be a very good player. If you didnt see the game why would you talk trash of the player?

Belluchi has proven himself by playing in a top league for a few years now. He was a captan a such a younge age for a big club. Trust me dude belluchi is gonna be specatacualr.

Leonardo however... Ive said this before and im gonna keep repeating myself. Everytime ivic or lemonis make transfers people never trust them. Antzas and Kovasevic are perfect example. Some people say there our two best players. But last summer everyone wrote them off and said theyd be trash. Lets not do this with leonardo because he must be dam good if we spent nearlly 2 mill on him.

i have to say this cause it applies & I would do so in the Pao forum as well. Just cause a players is Brazilian we immediatly assume that he is talented.For instance at the moment there are probably at least 5- 10 players who are better than Leonardo in Greece & are playing in this league, yet leonardo a C division Brazilian player comes here & he's the next Roberto Carlos. Gimme a break..

i have to say this cause it applies & I would do so in the Pao forum as well. Just cause a players is Brazilian we immediatly assume that he is talented.For instance at the moment there are probably at least 5- 10 players who are better than Leonardo in Greece & are playing in this league, yet leonardo a C division Brazilian player comes here & he's the next Roberto Carlos. Gimme a break..

The "new roberto carlos" comment for Leonardo came with him from brazil and the idiotic press in Greece.Untill we actually see the guy playing he is a big ???.Cska and Pao showed interest for this guy but that by itself means nothing.I need to see someone plau before i say,i like or dont like.(ex.Marcos Ne better that Toure,right?? :LOL: )As far as Belluschi,we only saw him play 40 minutes and yes,you can not evaluate a player by a half a game but,you have to like him since by the time he came in,with Ledesma also,changed and improved our teams game.He knows the game and he has skills.We just have to wait and see as Akritis_1944 pointed out but so far in my book,he looks good.The games with Chelsea will help us decide ;) .

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic