Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

http://sports.yahoo.com/mls/news?slug=txch...ov=st&type=lgns

Bizzare, though given Nikopolidis is retiring after this year, not impossible to think about. Though if those other clubs are throwing serious money at him/MLS than forget it. I figure he's only gonna go if Oly throw mad money (doubt it) and/or he's guaranteed to start (unknown, I havn't seen enough of Sifakis to make up my mind). Guzan is highly regarded over here, many see him as a potential starter in goal for the next decade or so. This is an interesting rumor though, especially with former USA international Clint Mathis going to Ergotelis :o :o .

Bizzare, though given Nikopolidis is retiring after this year, not impossible to think about. Though if those other clubs are throwing serious money at him/MLS than forget it. I figure he's only gonna go if Oly throw mad money (doubt it) and/or he's guaranteed to start (unknown, I havn't seen enough of Sifakis to make up my mind). Guzan is highly regarded over here, many see him as a potential starter in goal for the next decade or so. This is an interesting rumor though, especially with former USA international Clint Mathis going to Ergotelis :o :o .

mad money is right

sifakis hasnt shown his best stuff lately and i dont think hes ready yet.

Bizzare, though given Nikopolidis is retiring after this year, not impossible to think about. Though if those other clubs are throwing serious money at him/MLS than forget it. I figure he's only gonna go if Oly throw mad money (doubt it) and/or he's guaranteed to start (unknown, I havn't seen enough of Sifakis to make up my mind). Guzan is highly regarded over here, many see him as a potential starter in goal for the next decade or so. This is an interesting rumor though, especially with former USA international Clint Mathis going to Ergotelis  :o  :o .

mad money is right

sifakis hasnt shown his best stuff lately and i dont think hes ready yet.

ya id rather one more year outta niko rather then sifakis play next year

with all these signings is it safe to say that Marko Ne is out of the team at this point? I have not heard anything about his and I thought that he was a good player for the club?

ANy ideas from anyone?

Marco Ne,with all his injuries and the fact that most of our other midfielders are better players will propably be leaving either now or definatelly summer time.

apprently ivic is negotiating a deal with iraklis to buy the papdolpoulos kid in exchange for Ne, konstantinou and leozihno (or w.e his name is im not too sure lol :P ) and 600 000 euros. Imo thats alot to give. But i dont no too much about papadopoulos but i have only herd good things auot him

ne is a huge bust and konstandinou is s%$#! he hasnt done anything lately

You have to admit though that when Ne was playing and was healthy he was a good midfielder..... My reasoning behind is just so we can "open up" the budget even more if we have to sign some more midfielders... I think that we need to look into the Serbian market a bit more.. There are some great youth talent and some veterans that would LOVE to play at a club like ours and would give their blood and sweat... Edited by evalagoal

Since we have been quiet about any transfers in the last week i believe that we should mention some renewals of contacts that we had.Nikopolidis,Djorjevic have signed already for 1 more year and Pantos and Stoltidis are next with some more talks since Pantos was 2 years instaed of 1 that it has been offered while Stoltidis wants a 50% raise on his contract.I believe that both players will end up signing at the end.

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic