Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

maybe they need some players for the league too..

u guys were missin all 4 midfielders yesterday and if not for an offside goal by lualua, it woulda been a draw

5 players(Patsa,Djole,Galletti,Ledesma,Stoltidis).A for Luas Lua offside, sorry guys wrong thread. :P

the newspaper h gata which i think is a more minor newspaper said ivic is interested in brandao from shaktar for a winter transfer but i think its such a small rumor that it probably was just a thought

http://www.contra.gr/news_large.aspx?date=...oday&paper=gata

i can't stand brandao...left-sided moron. wild hair, wears leg-warmers after october 1 and likes to throw elbows...a dirty player. he's very tall and thin, his hair weighs more than his body weight.
He's strong though. Kind of like a poor man's Drogba. I like him alot... sort of looks like him too! :D

well finally Belluschi is our player....i was afraid of this lasting rumour but fortunately he is ours! As for the rest we need a good central midfielder and central defender to take over julio cesar.....(this doesnt mean cesar is crap, but i cant stand watching some very very stupid mistakes he makes occasionally)

Belluschi and Sisic both play right and left which means we got adequate cover for both R & L sides of the offence...

thats all we need at the moment given that R.Bravo has 4 yrs of contract which means we dont have the chance to terminate his contract sometime soon...

well finally Belluschi is our player....i was afraid of this lasting rumour but fortunately he is ours! As for the rest we need a good central midfielder and central defender to take over julio cesar.....(this doesnt mean cesar is crap, but i cant stand watching some very very stupid mistakes he makes occasionally)

Belluschi and Sisic both play right and left which means we got adequate cover for both R & L sides of the offence...

thats all we need at the moment given that R.Bravo has 4 yrs of contract which means we dont have the chance to terminate his contract sometime soon...

belluchi comming to olympiakos is not official yet

couple of things...

1) Like Belluchi as a player and he's going to help us in the middle alot w/ his pace and good ball handling skillz

2) If we sign Papadopoulos that would be another great signing this year.. After the game w/ Iraklis he really showed GREAT potential.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

apparently almiron is not keen on coming to greece and playing...

Yes but Inter is one of the teams that are interesting on him but Juve prefers not to loan the player to them.

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic