Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

PAE Olympiakos had a meeting today making plans and preparing the next couple of moves they have in mind for further improvement of our teams roster.The 2 major names so far are,Ceazar Delgado from Cruz Azul and Sotiris Kurgiakos from Eintraht with both of the players contracts expiring the coming summer so OSfp will try to close/get them from there teams this winter or if that does not work try to make deals with the players as free transfers summer time.There is also rumours about an AM(attacking midfielder) that Ivic will go and watch this saturday but no names are know yet.

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=81115

I pray Kyriakos doesn't come back to Greece, he's way too good for Greece and if he came to Oly he'd ruin himself. If the fans never warmed to Kapsis imagine the reception Kyriako will be getting every game. He is capable of moving to one of Germany's BIG clubs or even one of England's or Italy's very good clubs. For me, he is one of the best centre-backs in Europe and Olympiakos would be the wrong move for him, the Ethniki, & Olympiakos.

As for Delgado, why not? Ivic is sooo keen on him let's see what he can do.

As for Cleyton, I like him alot but what would he offer that's different? He isn't that different from Lua Lua, I'd like to see a forward that has lots of pace and makes runs off the shoulder of the last man. Why not be ambitious and go for unhappy former greats like Shevchenko?

Edited by DUDE

I pray Kyriakos doesn't come back to Greece, he's way too good for Greece and if he came to Oly he'd ruin himself. If the fans never warmed to Kapsis imagine the reception Kyriako will be getting every game. He is capable of moving to one of Germany's BIG clubs or even one of England's or Italy's very good clubs. For me, he is one of the best centre-backs in Europe and Olympiakos would be the wrong move for him, the Ethniki, & Olympiakos.

As for Cleyton, I like him alot but what would he offer that's different? He isn't that different from Lua Lua, I'd like to see a forward that has lots of pace and makes runs off the shoulder of the last man. Why not be ambitious and go for unhappy former greats like Shevchenko?

I completely agree w/ the Kyryiakos comment...

Stay away from Greece my man.

I like the idea of Shevchenko, but why sign another 31 year old? well than again its better than 35 year old Kovasevic. :D

I like the idea but why greece for him? Hed probly go to Ukraine if he stays unhappy

I completely agree w/ the Kyryiakos comment...

Stay away from Greece my man.

I hate to do that but i disagree with both of you with pasion.Kurgiakos right know is in great form and i know he can go and play in better leagues and all but i believe that if he choses to come back and play for OSFP he will not have any problem with our fans since more and more they start looking with the eyes of reason that a move like that could only benefit the club and especially our defence. Plus he is greek so you can spent money and time on another position with a great player from another country.A duo with Kurgiakos-Antzas and Bravo and Torosidi on the sides does not sound bad to me....we will actually be adressing one of our bigest problems in the last 10-12 years... As far as Delgado,i keep hearing from many that he is a great player and that OSFP should really get him so as long as Lemonis and Ivic aprove i dont see why not get him.

I like the idea of Shevchenko, but why sign another 31 year old? well than again its better than 35 year old Kovasevic. :D

I like the idea but why greece for him? Hed probly go to Ukraine if  he stays unhappy

sorry but your wrong, Kovacevic is turning 57 next week :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL:

Why not be ambitious and go for unhappy former greats like Shevchenko?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dont be ridiculous OSFP cant afford him, and hes 31 - not washed up hes been wasting time with Chelsea....his heart is in Milan, if hes leaving London, its to finish his career with Milan...Greece no way, he wont do it, and his wife wont either.

Why not be ambitious and go for unhappy former greats like Shevchenko?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dont be ridiculous OSFP cant afford him, and hes 31 - not washed up hes been wasting time with Chelsea....his heart is in Milan, if hes leaving London, its to finish his career with Milan...Greece no way, he wont do it, and his wife wont either.

Players mature at different ages. Karagounis is 30 and plays like a 35 year old whereas Zola was still a top class player at 38 years old. Sheva is ONLY 31 but everyone that follows the Premier League knows that his legs have gone. He was a player that relied on 3 things, his pace & movement (as 1) and his finishing. He's lost his pace and that has affected his movement. He is no longer world class file and that shows by the fact that the favourites with the bookies to sign him at the end of the year are his old club Dynamo Kiev. Getting him would be no more of a BAM then when we signed Ribo.

All the new development in a flash:

1)Some newspapers were talking about Castillo coming as a loaner for 1 year back to OSFP for 1mil euros but it was denied by Shahktar coach Lucescu.No denial or confirmation by official OSFP.

2)Nikolae Dikka??(Steaoua Buc,CM) was the player that Ivic was checking on the Romania-Holland game this weekend,his price is almost 5 mil euros and the Romania press was on it but no confirmation yet.Official Osfp was stating that Ivic or a OSFP scout was looking at the Croatia-Israel game for Lekko,27 year old Monaco FC player but those 2 are just general scouting moves and no immediate transfer targets.

3)Cezar Delgado signed a one year extencion with his former team Cruz-Azul and a team official stated that Delgado knows that his former team helped him a lot in his carrer and since the player wants to move to Europe if any club is interesting it should go through the team to get him..... translation,more money for this player.

1)Some newspapers were talking about Castillo coming as a loaner for 1 year back to OSFP for 1mil euros but it was denied by Shahktar coach Lucescu.No denial or confirmation by official OSFP.

2)Nikolae Dikka??(Steaoua Buc,CM) was the player that Ivic was checking on the Romania-Holland game this weekend,his price is almost 5 mil euros and the Romania press was on it but no confirmation yet.Official Osfp was stating that Ivic or a OSFP scout was looking at the Croatia-Israel game for Lekko,27 year old Monaco FC player but those 2 are just general scouting moves and no immediate transfer targets.

3)Cezar Delgado signed a one year extencion with his former team Cruz-Azul and a team official stated that Delgado knows that his former team helped him a lot in his carrer and since the player wants to move to Europe if any club is interesting it should go through the team to get him..... translation,more money for this player.

I have one thing to say about Nicolae Dica who I've seen a lot of...

PAIXTARA!!!!

PAIXTARA!!!!

dude how old is he?

PAIXTARA!!!!

dude how old is he?
He's 27. Here's what he looks like:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/playe...9304/index.html

He's a really good little player. Clever, gets goals and has class in his play.

PAIXTARA!!!!

dude how old is he?

good good seems very promising but i kinda doubt the transfer will go through ;)

I read hes bio on wikipedia and said that he was a good attacking midfielder and thats something we will need, especially when djole goes.

Edited by paxiotis7

PAIXTARA!!!!

dude how old is he?

good good seems very promising but i kinda doubt the transfer will go through ;)

I read hes bio on wikipedia and said that he was a good attacking midfielder and thats something we will need, especially when djole goes.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AscyacSMT5c

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1MHbrMaO1Ks

PAIXTARA!!!!

dude how old is he?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AscyacSMT5c

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1MHbrMaO1Ks

seems very promising

i love how they compare him with Ronaldinho :LOL:

but seriuosly he looks very good and if u notice in hes top ten goals thing all hes goals are in big games vs big teams. Hed be clutch for Oly

Edited by paxiotis7

too many foreigners

need some Greek blood in there to keep the identity

I agree but who is out there that is quality and available. I'd like to see Spyropoulos sign for us (especially now that we seem to have another Ouaddou situation evolving with Raul Bravo & his wife). <_< I still think we should have kept Okkas but it's hardly viable to resign him now. Georgallidis (Cyprus' goalkeeper) has great athleticism and he should be signed to compete with Sifakis to take over from Nikopolidi. I also think that we should try and lure Aloneftis back to Greece because he is developing into a paixtara! Other than that I don't see who we could sign that would be available to us and would make a difference file.

too many foreigners

need some Greek blood in there to keep the identity

I agree but who is out there that is quality and available. I'd like to see Spyropoulos sign for us (especially now that we seem to have another Ouaddou situation evolving with Raul Bravo & his wife). <_< I still think we should have kept Okkas but it's hardly viable to resign him now. Georgallidis (Cyprus' goalkeeper) has great athleticism and he should be signed to compete with Sifakis to take over from Nikopolidi. I also think that we should try and lure Aloneftis back to Greece because he is developing into a paixtara! Other than that I don't see who we could sign that would be available to us and would make a difference file.
The problem with greek players is that there teams want crazy amount of money the second the hear that Osfp is interesting.If i remember corectly Panionios for Spyropoulo asked like 5 mil euros????I understand that teams want to make money to improve there clubs but asking more than Roberto Carlos lets say is a little to much..

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic