Phantis Forums
Reaper

Official Transfers & Rumors

Goutas officialy signed today. keep an eye on this guy, may be at a bigger club one day:

20100_1111256132222735_51804926453703082

11745321_1111256048889410_37261470992032

11760244_1111256058889409_15388455339453

scored a s%$#! load of goals in two seasons in Holland..Bombed out badly in La Liga......let's see how he goes in GSL? AND UCL?

Goutas good for Super League , Tzandaris Will make it big someday, Finbogasson and Pardo quite good to be honest, although Im pretty sure Pardo will end up like Dossevi. 

Still waiting for solid CBs though, right now its the only thing we re missing in my humble opinion.

Fortounis,Martinez,Tzandaris,Milivojevic, so many Midfielders yet noone experienced like Dominguez.

We gotta start selling people like Durmaz,Dossevi,Jara,Benitez

We got Finbogannson,Pulido,Ben in front , and Im pretty sure at least one of them will not be what's expected.

Finbo has the name of the killer, Pulido and Ben have shown they are meant to play in leagues far better than SuperLeague.

I dont know, Honestly its getting August and we still have done nothing when it comes to defence, apart from keeping (which there is still a possibility for them to leave) Omar and Massuaku in the defence, Also Botia and Siovas are good enough for subs in my opinion. We literally need 2 Classy defenders.

Apart from that, we have so many Greek youths that will barely play with the team, that need to find a team to be loaned at. 

Idk literally this season seems like it's gonna be terrible. Id give my money on Aek to get the GSL

Actually Olympiacos has put in plenty of bids for good defenders, all have been rejected. The most recent was last week - a bid for  Rafael Toloi of SP for 4 million euros. Good CBs are hard to find. On top of that convincing one to come to Greece..

Edited by Reaper

Rockafeller Skank,

I agree with what your saying, Oly definitely needs some work in the defence. You guys definetly need to get rid of players like dossevi and Durmaz but Benitez is a keeper IMO and an excellent young player. Right now with AEK and PAO rising Oly definetly needs to start signing or they'll finish 3rd or even 4th if Tudor does well with PAOK.

Rockafeller Skank,

I agree with what your saying, Oly definitely needs some work in the defence. You guys definetly need to get rid of players like dossevi and Durmaz but Benitez is a keeper IMO and an excellent young player. Right now with AEK and PAO rising Oly definetly needs to start signing or they'll finish 3rd or even 4th if Tudor does well with PAOK.

Finboganson, Ben, Pulido , Benitez , how many are we gonna keep ? How many are gonna play ?

Actually Olympiacos has put in plenty of bids for good defenders, all have been rejected. The most recent was last week - a bid for  Rafael Toloi of SP for 4 million euros. Good CBs are hard to find. On top of that convincing one to come to Greece..

I cant disagree with you, but putting an extra million for a decent defender isnt a bad idea when your time is ending. ( By that I mean that theres max 10-15 days until every good to play defender has been signed elsewhere.

Rockafeller Skank,

I want Benitez to stay also but sadly it seems he is on his way to Mexico.

^^AEK doesn't have European competition this year, which means they will not need to be dependent on using their whole bench....They can basically play short bench all year.

That's going to be a huge advantage for AEK....If they can stay healthy, putting your money on them wouldn't be a bad idea.

Ben is not good enough for Osfp...

Jara is a joke....Benitez, Yatabare  and Martinez along with a stack of Greek kids will be off loaded....

the idea of going into UCL with Botia, Siovas scares the hell out of me...

Someone mentioned PAOK???? Unless they sign 3-4 class players they will be out of Europe by August and Tudor will be i Croatia by October....

at the moment I see our best 11 like this...

........................Roberto..........................

Omar.........Siovas......Botia............Massuaku

.......................Milivojevic................

................Kasami................Dominguez............

Pardo......................................................Fortounis

..........................Fingo.............................

Roberto, Mili, Botia, Omar, Kasami,  Massuaku might be gone????  we are in deep poo...

Siovas was fine until he had that major injury. Since then he has looked worse than Avlonitis.

Siovas bad right now, and the rest defenders we have are kids, Botja good for the bench, i dont want him sa cked , just not a starter.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

I think we  are gonna sell Botia, Masuaku (maybe Omar) and sign 5/6 more players. Left winger, defenders, midfielders.

• Like it 1

Has been an epic transfer season so far for us, some gems. Can't wait for the season to start!

Finnbogason (ICE):

11825894_1121869991161349_70926063630760

Pardo (COL):

32b1d144f5ab48269f590f2fbd64dd8d.jpg

Pulido (Mex):

11811480_1119337934747888_67229281018091

Goutas:

CKcoVagUkAEoB0B.jpg

He needs to play and score at least 12-15 goals or he will likely fade away.

If he goes there and knuckles down and starts performing he can use it as a great opportunity for a contract at a better club in the Bundesliga or Serie A.

• Like it 1

Rockafeller Skank,

PAO, AEK and PAOK are all a work in progress, and that's being generous. Olympiakos to win, and comfortably too.

• Like it 1

Estoril where Seba came from beat PAO with ease last season. Should be ok for the league if anything. Maybe they will be sold on..

not sure about these guys?

they came from the Xanthi of Turkey and Portugal

You make it sound like that is a bad thing?

So let's hope they turn out like Torosidis who actuallly came from Xanthi. Thats the point of buying these players I think.

We cant buy players from Real Madrid these days.