Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That comment about it being the Pontian in him is all too true. It was assumed by most Greeks I met on my recent trip that I was a Pontio because of this miti of mine. I wear it like a Pontian badge of honour.

Its not hard to pick out a Pontian amongst a group of other Greeks. Usually shorter, around 5 foot 9-10, darker complexion, larger nose. Many look a little more Georgian or Iranian than your standard southern Greek.

Edited by Pontos

That comment about it being the Pontian in him is all too true. It was assumed by most Greeks I met on my recent trip that I was a Pontio because of this miti of mine. I wear it like a Pontian badge of honour.

Its not hard to pick out a Pontian amongst a group of other Greeks. Usually shorter, around 5 foot 9-10, darker complexion, larger nose. Many look a little more Georgian or Iranian than your standard southern Greek.

um, 5'10" is exactly average male height. pretty sure most greeks are below that.

Lucas scored another beauty today. Best 1.5M any team has ever spent.

I've asked before but didn't get a response.  Did we have clause where if he gets sold, we get a percentage of the next sale ?  If not, we deserve what we get.  Outside of the top players for Barcelona and Real Madrid, he's the next top scorer in the league.  It would be funny if Deportivo sold him for a king's ransom ...

Lucas strikes again.  Just scored vs. Barca

Ha ha.  It's getting comical now.  The only saving grace is if he keeps this form up and Deportivo with their financial problems get an offer they can't resist.  Another couple of million would at least help to ease the pain. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

POU SE RE TZANDARAKO?????

Acoording to Wiki:

On 2 July 2015, Tzandaris signed a four-year contract with Greek champions Olympiakos,[3] whose latest intention is to invest in young Greek prospects that will develop into the team's core. Aiming towards this direction, the Greek club also signed Stefanos KapinoDimitris GoutasDimitris Kolovos and Giannis Gianniotas, adding to the club's existing talent as the likes of Kostas FortounisAndreas Bouchalakis,Tasos Avlonitis and Andreas Gianniotis among others.

Tzandaris' natural fitness, stamina and box-to-box play will provide Olympiakos with a reliable back-up solution behind Giannis Maniatis in the club's midfield.

I don't think Olympiakos even issued him a practice uniform yet....LOL