Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

Santos has extended his contract with Portugal until 2020. I'm guessing this will be *through* the EURO 2020 tournament. It will be interesting to see where Santos takes the team, as he'll have to prepare for a transition away from Ronaldo (who I can easily see retiring from international play after the next WC).

Santos has extended his contract with Portugal until 2020. I'm guessing this will be *through* the EURO 2020 tournament. It will be interesting to see where Santos takes the team, as he'll have to prepare for a transition away from Ronaldo (who I can easily see retiring from international play after the next WC).

He should have a taken a role in China somewhere earning big dollars.  Plus his record with Portugal would have stayed pristine.

Vieirinia may have seriously injured himself during practice with Wolfsburg, had to be carried off the field. Seems it might be knee. Hopefully it's more minor than it looks.

According to reports, Lucas is being a douchebag at La Corunia (his beloved home team) so he can get sold to a bigger team.  This is 3 in a row for him.  He acted like a piece of s%$#! at Karpaty to get sold to us, then he was a douche with us to get sold to La Corunia....and now again.  Fvck this guy....seriously.