Phantis Forums
pash

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

Blackhawk    799

Well the "midget" Vierinha is not a GQ material either. There must be some other magic she does that sets Adelino off.

• Like it 1

pash    1,246

I miss him. And by miss him, I mean that I entirely forgot that he existed.

• Like it 1

Bajewy    121

Anyone know this guy, not my team and before my time

ask bananas about kyriakos... he went to "Australia" after he was done with paok.

Blackhawk    799

He came to Greece from Australia and played for Doxa Drama, Olympiakos and Paniliakos before he joining PAOK in 2000. He stayed on the team for 7 years before returning to Australia. 

Not a favorite of mine. Used to make acrobatic dives going after the balls, but in most cases he would miss, but as Dutch Eagle mentions, we won 2 cups with him on the team. 

Blackhawk    799

No worries. I just fear blackhawk's wrath.

As well you should, since you moved it into the wrong topic. No bougatsa for you for five days.

• Like it 2

Bananas    976

Compared to the rabble GK's we've had in the last few years, he was quite decent.  Keep in mind too he was there in the bad old days when it was a small miracle if the players were paid on time.

Bajewy    121

not sure if this belongs here or in the transfer thread.

the deal with Lucas seems to be set @ 30%. so if he is sold for market value of 6mill,paok is going to receive 1.8 million. not bad since he came in for 700K.

PAOKSWEDEN    194

Bajewy// There's been som rumors about Atletico Madrid wanting him. If he continues like this he could easily get sold for 8-10 million Euro, which would give us a good amount of money. As he already has played for two clubs this season and isn't allowed to play for another one he won't get sold during this transfer window.