Phantis Forums
pash

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

Shikabala scored for Egypt in their final match in GS for the WC against Ghana. The game had no importance as “The Farao’s” were already qualified for WC 2018. Amr Warda stayed on the bench the whole match.

I watched the game on beIN Sport. It was one boring affair, but sat through it to see what "Shikabala, Shikabala mathe to Rivaldo balla" was up to.

Not only that he is strongly considered for the Swedish NT. Might end up to be the only Greek in the 2018 WC.

Klaus (and three other players) are not training with the squad for disciplinary reasons. One week's worth. Perhaps related to their desire to get rid of him.

Klaus scored the winner in the eighth round of the Isreali cup. The matched ended in a 1-1 draw. A penalty-shoot out followed and there Klaus scored the last and deciding goal. 

Maccabi Haifa now will face Maccabi Tel Aviv in the round of the last 16.

Papagiannopoulos made his debut in a friendly for the Swedish NT against Denmark. Makes me laugh how our fellow fans were saying he wasn't good enough for us.

Jacobo is now a goalkeeping coach for Aarhus in Denmark. Good luck to him - I remember he was saying (a year or so ago?) that he wanted to create a goalkeeping academy of some sort.

Το τεμπεραμέντο του δεν ταιριάζει μια με τους Δανούς. Του εύχομαι βέβαια οτι καλύτερο!