Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

Great question. A few transfer windows ago he was linked with a club in Cyprus. Since he's a free agent he still has time to find a club; it's possible someone will need depth and will take the chance on him. I think for free, he'd be a great option as backup (rusty as he is).

We played better once he left. He's a great striker but the team got complacent with him. He's also going to demand a huge price (wage) premium over our other guys, and it's not a sure thing he'll fit into Ferreira's system.

For me, the only way I'd be real happy to take him back is if we lose both of our strikers. But frankly, that's not the position that needs to be reinforced IMO.

Prijogol!!  Would him back but doubt it could happen.  He would have to accept less money, over less time and no way he could expect to walk into the 11.  I don’t think he’d be satisfied with being used on rotation either.  But yeah if he agreed to all that, hell yeah I’d like him back.

Edited by Bananas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hatseridis signed for Dynamo Brest in Belarus. Dynamo is leading the Belarus championship with a 4 point (7 points in fact but Dynamo played one game more so far) lead over BATE. 

Edited by Dutch Eagle
He will join Dynamo from January 2020 and his contract ends in the summer of 2021

Lucas Perez with another beauty against Atletico yesterday to earn a point for his club Alaves.

Shakhov today with an assist for the 0-1 away at Sampdoria that might be sole goal in this match with two minutes to play.

Edit: no, FT 1-1 as Samp scored in 90+2'.

I don't understand what's going on with that - they pulled him because of his performance, then a dispute started w/in the club? Surely they knew they'd get spanked no matter who was in goal, right?

Well the hints were that he under performed on purpose due to his past connections to PAOK. Who cares if PAOK would have destroyed them. When you get a chance to put down anything PAOK does you have to take advantage of it.  

• 1 month later...