Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

• 3 weeks later...

Aggelos Anastasiadis to be named the new national team coach. He will sign a contract until the end of 2019 for 250K per year. His contract will be automatically be renewed if the national team qualifies to EURO 2020. 

One of my wet dreams has been to sign Stafylidis again.  I’ll leave the others to your imagination.

From time to time I’ll check on him to see how he’s going.  I haven’t checked for this year and to my surprise he hasn’t even played 1 minute!  Even worse, he hasn’t even been selected for any match squads.  That was my first surprise.

My second surprise is that his contract expires end of this season.  So theoretically we could pre-sign him during this winter.

27 minutes ago, Bananas said:

One of my wet dreams has been to sign Stafylidis again.  I’ll leave the others to your imagination.

Six back-issues of National Geographic Magazine + a bottle of blue curacao stitched into the hand of a two-foot-tall teddy bear?

The Sopranos full boxset, two Lou Malnati’s pizzas, a six pack of Goose Island, a Portillos hot dog; all delivered by a Vegas stripper called Celeste while Seth McFarlane is rolling a juicy J and telling you the story about the time he got lost in Marrakech?

Edited by Athens4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A bizar start for Garry Mendes Rodrigues at Al Ittahad. He must be the first player ever that went to a new club and was already sent of before even playing a second for that club. What happened? He was warming up and got booked because he did that at the wrong place according to the ref. He reacted and got his second yellow. Hahahaha. I think he will be mentioned in the Guinness Book of Records soon.

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

Σοβαρά; Κι εμείς κάποτε λέγαμε "ΠΑΟΚ σ' αγαπώ, ΠΑΟΚ είσαι ο ένας, κίτρινη στο ζέσταμα δεν έφαγε κανένας". Αυτός πήγε κι έφαγε κόκκινη;