Phantis Forums

PAOK Youth Teams (U19, U17, U15)

Blackhawk

2 hours ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

Garcia being successfully groomed to be future Manager/Head Coach is making me moist!

Eventually, when Lucescu leaves this will be the case. I am tired of changing coaches. Lucescu is a professional, if he gets offer from a bigger team he will go. Garcia is not a professional, he is one of us. I would love to have Garcia as our coach for 10 years!

Good try by the Garcia kids playing most of the game with 10 players. I listened to the 2nd half on radio and it sounded like we had good chances to at least tie the game.

10,000 fans attending the game. The majority of SL teams would kill for such attendance numbers.

• Like it 1

• 1 month later...

Our U19 clinched the championship last week. Seven matchdays before the end of the season they lead over AEX U19 with an advantage of 18 points. As AEX played 24 games they could get the same points as PAOK (67 points, after 22 wins and one draw) but PAOK won both games and leads therefore the H-T-H.

Λυσσάξανε τα σκουλήκια. Τρελαθήκανε να πάρουν "τίτλο" τα αφεντικά και τώρα τα ρίχνουν στην διαιτησία και στην ατυχία. Ως συνήθως. Γαλουχηθήκανε καλά από τον Θούπερ 3. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The only PAOK football team not to win a title this season.

Pretty incredible. What a season this has been for PAOKARA!

I love how much the club are investing in a strong youth academy as it is absolutely the route we need to go down to have a sustainable future.

Hopefully there will be some very good homegrown talent coming through in the next few years.

• Like it 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Youth Teams (U19, U17, U15)