Phantis Forums

PAOK Youth Teams (U19, U17, U15)

Blackhawk

• 4 weeks later...

Our K20 has been drawn with Ferenc Puskas Academy (Hungary) for the little brother of the Champions League witch is called Youth League Domestic Champions. First game away in September 28th. Homegame on October 19th. Game will be played at Kautanzogliou stadium.

If PAOK wins they will face the winner of A#a* (The Netherlands) vs Breidablik (Iceland). Games November 2nd (home) and 23rd.

Edited by Dutch Eagle

• 4 weeks later...

The team we played was Puskas Academia FC in the UEFA Youth League (Champions League for U19 teams). The return game will be played on October 19 at Kaftanzoglio Stadium.

BTW, Stathopoulos is the player that we got from Twente Enschede during the summer transfer period.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Game starts at 15:00 GR time.

Την αποστολή του ΠΑΟΚ αποτελούν οι:

Μάριος Σιαμπάνης , Γιώργος Μούτσα, Στέργιος Δοδοντσάκης, Κωνσταντίνος Δημητρίου, ΡαφαήλΓιαλαμούδης, Γιώργος Παπαθανασίου, Τάσος Μελετίδης, ΑντώνηςΣταθόπουλος, Ζήσης Χατζηστραβός, Νικόλας Ματθαίου, Γιώργος Τζοβάρας, Κωνσταντίνος Χατζηδίμπας, Αρτεμ Κόζακ, ΧρήστοςΠαπαδόπουλος, Γιώργος Νουκάρης, Σωκράτης Κυριλλίδης, Μελέτιος Μίσκοβιτς, Αλέξανδρος Γκαργκαλατζίδης, Λευτέρης Λύρατζης, Μάριος Τσαούσης.

I saw about 60 minutes of the game. We were quite unlucky. The first goal was silly defensive mistake. Then we were pressing them to tie it up and on counter they scored the second one. At the end we had two great chances to score, but looks like the kids took lessons from out senior team not being able to convert.

Having said that, it was quite obvious that the Ajax academy team was one class better. We had the passion, but they had the technical skills. Still this is a good experience for the youngsters.

• 2 weeks later...

Nikolas Mathaiou scored a goal with Cyprus U19 against the likes of Montenegro.

Some media compared the goal with that of Van Basten in Euro 1988. I think that this is an exxageration.

Here is the goal: 

Edited by Dutch Eagle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All games of the U20, U17 and U15 are postponed due to bad wheater conditions in Greece. In Thessaloniki it is -5 (Celsius) at the moment. By the way, overhere in The Netherlands I woke up with the first show of the season.

• 3 months later...

Distichos ochi, Pash.

Ta didima mas ichan mats simera, protimasia gia Pascha kai etimazome siga siga na pame (merikes meres) ispania tin ali evdomada. Alios tha pigena. 

I U12 gasane to proto mats. Epita nikisan dio mats kai to teleuteo pexan isopali. Avrio pezoun me Vitesse kai Feyenoord sto epomeno omilo.

• Like it 1

Yesterdays results: 

PAOK - Vitesse 2-3

Feyenoord - PAOK 0-0

After these games they played against the organasing club (Epe) and won 1-0. Don't know for what places they are playing now. The site is not updated (yet). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Youth Teams (U19, U17, U15)