Phantis Forums

PAOK Technical Director (?)

Blackhawk

I think the idea that any sports outlet is worthy of being called journalism is hilarious, because all sports are ultimately based around grown adults playing children's games. Sports journalism is the lowest form of journalism. It exists only because it's easy to tap into the tribal instincts we have regarding our chosen group of man-children.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Technical Director (?)
  • 8 months later...
  • Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Technical Director (Jose Boto)

José Fernando Rodrigues Boto is the new technical director of PAE PAOK. he is signing a 2.5 year deal with PAOK and comes from the scouting position of Shaktar Donetsk and used to be employed by Benfica Lisbon in the past.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, he said:
"He wants to stay. We want him to stay. We will have more news in two days." Then he confirmed Esiti was on his way out. The only people who he didn't want to comment on were Varela and Vieirinha (though he said "he knows what he wants to do" with Vieirinha). Oddly enough, he didn't mention Crespo?

• Like it 1

• 7 months later...

Could our GOAT right-back be making a return to the club as an assistant technical director?

https://inpaok.com/745483/leo-matos-gia-technikos-diefthyntis/

-edit- Matos denies it: https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/1009008_katigorimatikos-matos-sto-sdna-den-milisa-me-ton-paok-ayto-einai-plano-moy

Edited by pash

• 9 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 1:00 PM, Blackhawk said:

Hopefully he is allowed to do his job. However I have a feeling he will end up being a scape goat in the end just like every other TD in the past.

Predicted 20 months ago. Reports are that Jose Boto is history is PAOK's Technical Director. If I was Ivan Savvidis I would not even bother hiring another one.

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Technical Director (?)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...