Phantis Forums
Reaper

Transfer Talk

@doxa

Loving your new profile pic ;P

Personal I believe Russia is good for Greece. Two orthodox countries. Putin likes Greece and wants to provide economic and military support for Greece

• Like it 1

I don't think America would mess with Russia either, it goes both ways. Both best stay out of each others paths because a conflict between them can be the end of the world

• Like it 1

http://olympiacos-blog.blogspot.com/2015/09/blog-post_261.html 

Why are we such douchebags to 20 year old players who are eager to FINALLY start their career and play for a team?
There are 100s of players at his age who have played lots of games and have experience, maybe not in European Match level but in a European Country's championship. What if he is good and he just gets benched the whole year ? Max he plays some matches at the cup as a sub while we are already winning 5-0. We are wasting his time and throwing his chance to follow his dream. W.P. Oly.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

@doxa

Loving your new profile pic ;P

Personal I believe Russia is good for Greece. Two orthodox countries. Putin likes Greece and wants to provide economic and military support for Greece

aren't you guys tired of still hanging onto this meaningless rubbish??

where is the proof?

I like the irony?  An atheist shaking hands with a crazed mafiozo......= 'leaders of two orthodox countries'....??????????????/

What makes you think Russia is bad, what has the United States done for us

Edited by Ethnikos
  • Like it 1

Good point, the United States really doesn't give two shits about Greece. They should try something else is all I'm saying. Russia has already provided us with that Turkish pipeline to help us out. What has the United States done? Poutses. Take a look a Henry Kissinger's speech from 1974.

• Like it 1

@OlympicHelas

Good points, but wouldn't you rather be allied with a country that shares common religion?

Salaries Greek Footballers in Italy:

Karnezis 600k (remember him earning 250k last season, got a new contract it seems)

Manolas 1,8M (1.5 last season)
Torosidis 1,3M
Moras 0,4M
Tachtsidis 0,5M
Lazaros 0,4M

Oikonomou 0,35M

Source Gazzetta Dello Sport yearly salary update.

Both would be huge moves, but both teams have other options already available - could be another Vellios situation.

I would advise his to steer clear of the premiership. Spain or Portugal are better options for him.

Are you kidding me? He has proven to be 3 times the player he was last season. If he should leave after these months it's impossible for any  player to stay.

If Fortounis goes we need to get a number 10 with potential and experiance that way Tzori has someone to mentor. A guy like Ignacio Piatti who plays for Montreal in MLS is a great option.

They play the same position and it's hard to see Durmaz play ahead of Mirallas if he were to return.

It's true they both play on the left I just can't imagine they would throw out Durmaz ater what he is showing this season so far. I was expecting him to be put on the CL list for the knock outs.

If Mirallas comes we would have an highly populated front court. From all of them I dislike Seba most till now. Others would say Hernani. Still don't expect us to sign Mirallas.

Mirallas is classes above all these players....

He is the missing link in this team.....and a good quality CD...

Hernani, Seba, Durmaz, and even the CL hero Pardo are not long term answers....

they all have massive decencies...

• Like it 1

Doxa I wasn't being sarcastic lol... I actually want an update on him because it would great to have a player like him in our league, and could help Olympiacos's UCL campaign (I think they can't change the roster some time in Janurary?)

Mirallas would be a great signing! But I would love it if we brought in a top central defender

Doxa I'm never rude to you but you come across as an arrogant prick. Was there something I did to you, Jesus like how old are you...

Ethnikos, that language is not tolerated. Please in the future refrain from referring to other posters with that language.