Phantis Forums
Reaper

Other News & Transfer Rumours

i read them on contra.gr daily. they take them from newspapers. but mavropanos and his serie a flirt was already known, and i had read about giakoumakis and eindrecht already 2 months ago. what i didn't know is that he is also wanted by a french team (probably because his coach is a big name in france, something like razvan lucescu and vasilakakis on summer, steaua offered him a contract but he wanted to stay in greece). i also didn't know anything about almpanis.

Androutsos on loan to Giannina? He played 5 games this season for Olympiakos and will be next year 20.

Manthatis is 20 and is playing on loan for a very average team.

Koulouris is 21 without any result to mention.

Retsos was at 18 team captain of Oly and plays at 19 as a regular for Leverkusen. Compare the stats of the so-called talents with the stats of Retsos (Greek and German): these are the stats of a REAL talent.

Androutsos & Co. are following the steps of Vellios, Ballas, Bouchalakis, Katidis, Fountas (winger of Grossaspach) and our former starlets.

9 hours ago, La Mendel said:

Androutsos on loan to Giannina? He played 5 games this season for Olympiakos and will be next year 20.

Manthatis is 20 and is playing on loan for a very average team.

Koulouris is 21 without any result to mention.

Retsos was at 18 team captain of Oly and plays at 19 as a regular for Leverkusen. Compare the stats of the so-called talents with the stats of Retsos (Greek and German): these are the stats of a REAL talent.

Androutsos & Co. are following the steps of Vellios, Ballas, Bouchalakis, Katidis, Fountas (winger of Grossaspach) and our former starlets.

Hopefully that won't be the case. 

greek players with the most chances to move abroad on january are kapino and kourmpelis. stafylidis and lykogiannis will also make a move to another team, lykogiannis is heading to leeds while stafylidis' one is still unknown. 

So far Fountas (SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach, Germany third tier) has played 4 games this season and gave an assist in a game versus Werder Bremen II they won 5-0. He has been used as a sub, and has only 57 minutes under his belt. Now he is injured.

kapino is close to sign with club brugge, leading side in belgium. newcastle also want him but for a loan deal.

skoda xanthi turned down olympiakos and paok offers for cdm meliopoulos and they're waiting an offer at nearly 2 mil from an english premier league club, either on january or 6 months later.

13 hours ago, Boxou said:

kapino is close to sign with club brugge, leading side in belgium. newcastle also want him but for a loan deal.

skoda xanthi turned down olympiakos and paok offers for cdm meliopoulos and they're waiting an offer at nearly 2 mil from an english premier league club, either on january or 6 months later.

English Premier League! That's a big step for Meliopoulos. It would be crazy if he goes to England. 

7 hours ago, Boxou said:

benfica are selling samaris and the most probable destination is newcastle. 

That's probably the best move he can do right now. 

On 23/12/2017 at 10:23 PM, Boxou said:

Do you have a link to this?

club brugge target another greek player after kapino. it's pelkas this time. their coach was assistant coach in paok a while back and likes pelkas a lot. they are about to offer 2 million to paok.

Leeds is a good destination for Lykogiannis.

Reminder that Stafylidis had a year in Championship as well where he picked interest from Bundesliga.

I think for pacey physical players (and Lykogiannis is a decent physically fit fullback no matter what people in this forums say) Championship is great.

Honestly right now I don't see any real Greek talent in positions we lack ( attacking midfielders- wingers) apart from Pelkas so Fortounis no matter where/if he plays will be a regular.

Thank god the next official matches are in 2019. We have time to prep.

leeds could be getting promoted the way they look at the moment. they are in the playoff zone, 8 points behind the 2nd place which gives automatic promotion and they have a good set of games coming up.

In my opinion Tsimikas is better than Lykogiannis. Apparently Tsimikas played very well against Ajax and has improved impressively in defence. He is 21 and the Dutch League is a good league. 

don't think so, lykogiannis is more of a ready player, playing for a side that leads the austrian league atm while the other is playing for a relegation one in holland. 

also lykogiannis is 23 which is not old either.

I'm also talking about quality. Tsimikas is better attacking wise. He is more athletic and has more speed in my opinion. Lykogiannis is more for strength and power. We could use a more of an attacking edge in our Ethniki. 

spanish reports claim gianniotas will coem back to olympiakos on january. guess what. not because of his godlike performance over there, but because he is unhappy with his playing time. 

they say olympiakos might loan him out again though..

hoffenheim interested in mitroglou. would be ok move imo. he was raised in germany so he would adopt easier there, plus they just sold their starter striker to bayern. in marseille he seems to have lost his starting spot, even though the technical director of the team said they don't want to sell him.

On 12/20/2017 at 5:00 PM, Boxou said:

sporting lisbon want to sign koutroubis as a back up solution for their defense. 

braga, cska sofia and a turkish team are also in the mix.

Would you care to provide some links so the rest of us can have a read too?

i will. but some of this news i read on instagram from oly/pao and paok sides. next time i find something about a rumour i will post up.

• Like it 1

Losc Lille interested in Anestis. Belgian and English clubs as well.

Vlachodimos will move to Benfica by the end of the year.

Kourmpelis sell inevitable for Pao.

Club Brugge about to offer 5 mil for Pelkas.

Vellios and Diamantakos will move to another club on January.