Phantis Forums
Blackhawk

Superleague/Football League/Greek Cup TV Coverage

21 hours ago, Thryleon said:

Is that correct?  What are people doing here in Australia?  I haven't watched a superleague game in years.  Thanks to Optus Sports here in Australia, all the european matches are available either live or on demand, so that has been brilliant, but that is solely for Europa league and Champions League.  This weekends game is not one that fills me with excitement, but I have had a Greek soccer hiatus for a little while, and am now looking to "get back into it".

What do people suggest? 

I have Antenna Pacific at home so I watch AEK, Panathinaikos, OFI & Larisa home games + all Cup games and have the luxury of recording the games so can watch them without seen the score when I wake up at my time.

I have a subscription through Go Greek TV that gives me the other channels to watch the other teams when I have orexi or needs to watch the other games at our early morning hours

• Like it 2

Thanks Greg.

Go Greek TV appears to be comprehensive.  It has Novasports HD on it.  Does that mean you can watch every game using this package?  How do you get Antenna Pacific through Foxtel?

• Like it 1

Yeah man, I watched the PAOK-AEK game through that. 

I have a Foxtel package and you can have Antenna added to your package, very easily done. They have had AP on offer for over 25 years now

• Like it 1