Phantis Forums
Blackhawk

Superleague/Football League/Greek Cup TV Coverage

Antenna Satellite/Pacific will show the AEK game.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Antenna Satellite/Pacific will show the AEK game.

I see that.  Only game from this week on schedule.  Wondering if AEK is only team with home games on Ant1 Sat Pacific.   Wish some announcements were made.  

Btw. Looks like Burnley-OSFP will also be live on ANT1 on Thursday 

Edited by mk21
Typo

Do we know which teams Antenna Pacific will cover this season? Surely not just AEK?

Saw the ad for OSFP-Burnley! pretty cool!

For week 2, Ant1 has 1 game on their schedule Panionios-PAOK. 

ERT has 4, & Sport Plus the other 3.

So 7 teams home games on ERT as Blackhawk mentions above.  OSFP and PAOK home games on Sport Plus.  Looks like AEK home games on ANT1.

That leaves Asteras Tripoli, PAS Giannina, Larissa, OFI, Levadiakos & Panionios.    Not sure if those 6 are assigned to any channel or do ANT1 & Sport Plus pick games as they go along? 

Levadeiakos and Tripoli are scheduled on Sport Plus this round. That leaves out OFI, PAS and Larisa as unknowns.

Also Panionios is scheduled on ANT this round, but last round their game against OFI was shown on tape delay on Sport Plus.

It's possible that things are not set in stone yet and some of the small games might be split between Sport Plus and Antenna on game by game basis. I think in the next 3 rounds we should have a clear picture.

Either way, with PAOK games now also available on Sport Plus (along with PAOK TV) and free access to ERT streaming services the coverage of Superleague is so much better than last season. I also expect ERT World to become available on Dish soon as they carry all the ERT games as well.

OFI and Larisa games this weekend are on Sport Plus, which only leaves PAS Giannina as the only unknown. We'll find out next round where they fall as they finally will play a home game.

From what it appears it looks like Antenna Sat/Pac has home games of AEK and Panionios and Sport Plus the rest of the non-ERT teams.

Far out... only AEK & Panionios on Ant Sat/Pac... it’s never being this low 😔

Or maybe on a week where AEK isn’t playing home, Maybe ANT1 gets first choice of a match from the Nova teams besides OSFP & PAOK.   I think early in the season Sport Plus showed a Panionios home game although on tape delay.  So that might be a possibility.  

You might be right. This upcoming weekend games, PAS Giannina against Aris is on Antenna. Also for Round 5, OFI against AEK is on Antenna, even though OFI's past home games were on Sport Plus. 

• Like it 1

On the other hand it looks like Ant1 is all in on the Greek cup matches. They have 5 on the schedule next week (Between September 25-27).

Antenna has exclusive rights to the cup this year. I believe it's the last year of the contract.

Also Laola.TV is showing all the cup games next week.